Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Which trilogy would you suggest LEGO® to base their next licensed theme on?

1235»

Comments

• SirKevbagsSirKevbags Fairy Land Member Posts: 4,030
    I would love to see it :-)
  • andheandhe UKMember Posts: 2,900
    I'm sure we seem to go round in circles on this thread but Asterix would be great. In a similar vein I think Tintin could work really well, as a sort of Indiana Jones/adventurers theme. The characters would translate really well into minifig form and I enjoyed the first film (don't know how it did financially, but they were planning on a trilogy).
  • littlespiderlittlespider Member Posts: 9
    dotknott said:

My sister started putting together Game of Thrones Minifigs... (I love her version of the hound!) Personally, I think Dr. Who would make for a a great set. Lot's of minifig potential, and seeing as the show's setting changes almost every episode, lots of set potential.

I was just about to post a suggestion for this! Hers aren't these, by any chance?

http://www.tor.com/blogs/2011/07/a-song-of-ice-and-lego#more

(the hound is one of my fav characters, btw) It also looks like there are tons of other lego GoT things to catch up on since last summer -- including hilarious video of a really notorious moment at the end of season 1. It also seems like there's current momentum with the show being so popular and new seasons to come. Perhaps when Lord of the Rings/Hobbit runs its course, Game of Thrones could be the new medieval-ish replacement series.

I'm also a fan of the Dr. Who idea, though something tells me that's been nixed? Though I like it a lot less since Moffat took charge and the 11th doctor.

BSG would be perfect! But with the new show being over I'm not sure about the commercial prospect. The fan-base isn't quite as large as Star Wars, after all.

• mrseatlemrseatle Member Posts: 410
    Lego Centurions... There are thee main characters. The villians would be great in lego form.
  • mrseatlemrseatle Member Posts: 410
    Three main characters....