Hi, I'm from Madrid, Spain

carloslatosancarloslatosan MadridMember Posts: 3
Hi!

I'm carloslatosan from Madrid, Spain and I collect LEGO since I was a child. But my favourite themes are modular buildings :). Also I collect minifigures and now I'm trying to build a MOC of a aztec pyramide :)

Best from Madrid!
bendybadger

Comments

• BumblepantsBumblepants DFWMember Posts: 5,826
    Welcome!
    carloslatosan
  • bendybadgerbendybadger 127.0.0.1 ::1Member Posts: 1,141
    Welcome.  The modular are a fantastic theme   Do you have all the modular?  If not then as you probably know the hobby can get very expensive. 
    Look forward to seeing and Aztec pyaramid too. 
    carloslatosan
  • alijoezacalijoezac UK, NottinghamMember Posts: 521
    Welcome Carlos
    carloslatosan
  • MaffyDMaffyD West YorkshireMember Posts: 2,531
    Hello, and welcome - there are plenty of modular Buildings (MB) fans here, as well as minifig enthusiasts. Looking forward to seeing that pyramid MOC as well!
    carloslatosan
  • GeordiePaulGeordiePaul Glastonbury, CT, USAMember Posts: 520
    Another modular collector here. You're in the right place to share pics of your pyramid MOC. I'd also like to see it when it's all finished :-)
    carloslatosan
  • carloslatosancarloslatosan MadridMember Posts: 3
    Thanks to all!!! :):) and happy to see others collectors of modulars :)
    MaffyD
  • sid3windrsid3windr BelgiumMember Posts: 1,395
    Welcome! I think Lego gained plenty of AFOLs with their modular series. But we all know it never ends there... :D
  • Silvo36Silvo36 Melbourne (Aust)Member Posts: 1
    Hi, I'm Tim from Melbourne Australia.  Have had a bit of a problem with the mags "Bricks" and "Bricks Culture". Their website "Republic66.com" has been taken down. I recently had to get my bank to reverse a Visa Charge paid to them for 2017 mags.  Has anyone got any more info on this issue.  It would be a great pity if they have gone bust as the mags were beautifully produced.  Maybe too beautiful.
  • snowhitiesnowhitie BelgiumMember Posts: 2,853
    Welcome to the forums @carloslatosan and @Silvo36.

@Silvo36 There is a dedicated thread about the Bricks magazines, although there is not much info there. It looks like they have no more money to produce anything, but where the money went is anybody's guess. you can find it here: http://bricksetforum.com/discussion/25509/bricks-magazine/p1

Glad you managed to reverse your visa charge though.