Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Lego shop exclusives?

ChrisBricks81ChrisBricks81 NetherlandsMember Posts: 9
edited June 2017 in Buying & Selling Topics
Hi guys, 

Just a quick question. How come some sets like the 75191- Jedi Starfigher with hyperdrive can only be purchased through the official Lego Shop?
It's been out a little while and all other sets that were released around the same time are available on other webshops like Amazon and such. But not this set. I noticed this happens also with some other sets. I live in Europe by the way. Maybe it's different in other regions.

Does this mean that 75191 is an official Lego Shop exclusive?

Comments

• stluxstlux LuxembourgMember Posts: 2,278
    There's 2 types of exclusives: D2C and store exclusives (i.e. TRU/Target/... only and from [email protected]).

Seems like #75191 is such a store exclusive; currently only available from TRU DE/FR and Galeria Kaufhof (DE). Interesting enough it's not yet listed on TRU NL, but I'd expect that to change in the coming weeks?
    ChrisBricks81madforLEGO
  • ChrisBricks81ChrisBricks81 NetherlandsMember Posts: 9
    Thanks for answering my question.
  • stluxstlux LuxembourgMember Posts: 2,278
    edited June 2017
    @ChrisBricks81 No worries, you'll find that the members of this forum like both to banter *and* are very helpful.

And your question was helpful to me (and potentially other members as well); I hadn't even realised  #75191 is a store exclusive. Will need to keep an eye out for a promo next time I'm in Germany.
    ChrisBricks81