Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

What could I hope to get for all this sold together.

I don't have the patience to do it piecemeal.

http://i.imgur.com/QS6sksl.jpg

Comments

• samiam391samiam391 A Log Cabin in KY, United StatesMember Posts: 4,239
    eBay, $.99 auction, let the buyers decide.
    SumoLegoIceCreamClonemonstblitzsid3windrKevin_Hyatt
  • Rainstorm26Rainstorm26 Chicago Burbs USA (and sometimes Ireland)Member Posts: 1,004
    Is it all Lego?
  • carnage717carnage717 U.S.AMember Posts: 166
    edited June 2017
     If they are all genuine lego figures and you sold it on eBay maybe $2 a figure on the low end,  up to probably $4 a figure on the high. It all depends on how many people see it and want to bid.  If I'm buying large figure lots off of eBay I tend to stick to around $3 a figure unless there are bunch of figures I really really want. 
  • IceCreamCloneIceCreamClone Chicago-ishMember Posts: 70
    I agree with starting out low and letting it naturally work its way up. There are several figures in here that I could see people being interested in, thus driving up the value
  • super_curry_maxsuper_curry_max Member Posts: 73
     If they are all genuine lego figures and you sold it on eBay maybe $2 a figure on the low end,  up to probably $4 a figure on the high. It all depends on how many people see it and want to bid.  If I'm buying large figure lots off of eBay I tend to stick to around $3 a figure unless there are bunch of figures I really really want. 
    Yep they are all genuine official Lego figs. I'm getting rid of all my DC fig to focus on marvel. 
  • CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 17,305
    I wouldn't sell them as one big lot. Split them into themed groups, maybe 5-10 lots in total. It is not that much more effort, and you'll get significantly more for them.
  • super_curry_maxsuper_curry_max Member Posts: 73
    CCC said:
    I wouldn't sell them as one big lot. Split them into themed groups, maybe 5-10 lots in total. It is not that much more effort, and you'll get significantly more for them.
    My ocd/anxiety won't allow me to do that. I wish I could be I've gotta do it in one go. If I make less it's better than living on edge thinking about having to manage many lots of figures. 
  • oldtodd33oldtodd33 Denver 4800 miles to BillundMember Posts: 2,370
    ^ You could separate them into lots and then list them one at a time.  
  • CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 17,305
    Sort a lot out, photograph it, list it, bag it, label it.