Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

What could I hope to get for all this sold together.

I don't have the patience to do it piecemeal.

http://i.imgur.com/QS6sksl.jpg

Comments

• samiam391samiam391 A Log Cabin in KY, United StatesMember Posts: 4,272
    eBay, $.99 auction, let the buyers decide.
    SumoLegoIceCreamClonemonstblitzsid3windrKevin_Hyatt
  • Rainstorm26Rainstorm26 Chicago Burbs USA (and sometimes Ireland)Member Posts: 1,004
    Is it all Lego?
  • carnage717carnage717 U.S.AMember Posts: 166
    edited June 2017
     If they are all genuine lego figures and you sold it on eBay maybe $2 a figure on the low end,  up to probably $4 a figure on the high. It all depends on how many people see it and want to bid.  If I'm buying large figure lots off of eBay I tend to stick to around $3 a figure unless there are bunch of figures I really really want. 
  • IceCreamCloneIceCreamClone Chicago-ishMember Posts: 70
    I agree with starting out low and letting it naturally work its way up. There are several figures in here that I could see people being interested in, thus driving up the value
  • super_curry_maxsuper_curry_max Member Posts: 73
     If they are all genuine lego figures and you sold it on eBay maybe $2 a figure on the low end,  up to probably $4 a figure on the high. It all depends on how many people see it and want to bid.  If I'm buying large figure lots off of eBay I tend to stick to around $3 a figure unless there are bunch of figures I really really want. 
    Yep they are all genuine official Lego figs. I'm getting rid of all my DC fig to focus on marvel. 
  • CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 18,049
    I wouldn't sell them as one big lot. Split them into themed groups, maybe 5-10 lots in total. It is not that much more effort, and you'll get significantly more for them.
  • super_curry_maxsuper_curry_max Member Posts: 73
    CCC said:
    I wouldn't sell them as one big lot. Split them into themed groups, maybe 5-10 lots in total. It is not that much more effort, and you'll get significantly more for them.
    My ocd/anxiety won't allow me to do that. I wish I could be I've gotta do it in one go. If I make less it's better than living on edge thinking about having to manage many lots of figures. 
  • oldtodd33oldtodd33 Denver 4800 miles to BillundMember Posts: 2,427
    ^ You could separate them into lots and then list them one at a time.  
  • CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 18,049
    Sort a lot out, photograph it, list it, bag it, label it.