Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Panini Lego magazine Star Wars polybags

lightningPaullightningPaul Limburg/NetherlandsMember Posts: 5
I have a question about the SW polybags of the Panini Lego magazine. So far I bought all the numbers in the Netherlands. Here is the list:
2015: X-wing, Emperor shooter, star destroyer + Tie fighter
2016: Mil. Falcon, landspeeder, Naboo starfighter, probe droid, Tie bomber, palpatine’s shuttle
2017: Kanan Jarrus, Imperial combat driver, vulture droid.
My friend in the UK also collects the polybags but they dont have/appear in the same order, meaning that its difficult to compare both the lists and we dont want to miss a polybag. The UK version started earlier btw. The next 1 in Holland is the landspeeder in the UK the A-wing. Btw the landspeeder is not listed in the brickset list.
Anyone around to clear a few things for me?

Comments

• bandit778bandit778 Docking Bay 94. Member Posts: 1,974
    Here is a list from the main site of all 24 magazine polys (including the Landspeeder (SW911608-1 ) and the upcoming A-Wing).

https://brickset.com/sets/theme-Star-Wars/subtheme-Magazine-Gift

Most of the entries have the UK date the magazines were issued.
    Hope this helps.
  • lightningPaullightningPaul Limburg/NetherlandsMember Posts: 5
    Thnxs but I made a mistake not the landspeeder but the sandcrawler and its not in the list.
  • bandit778bandit778 Docking Bay 94. Member Posts: 1,974
    I'm fairly sure we haven't had that one yet in the UK which might be why its  missing from the Brickset database. Looks like a nice little build though.
  • Toc13Toc13 Member Posts: 1,054
    Could be the next one after the A-Wing in the UK given the date showing in that pic
    bandit778
  • lightningPaullightningPaul Limburg/NetherlandsMember Posts: 5
    Its still strange that the dutch version is out of line with the UK version. 
  • brendothtjetbrendothtjet LondonMember Posts: 3
    Picked up the A wing the other day. It's one of the best in the series so far. Captures the classic OT a wing shape really well at such a small scale. 
  • sid3windrsid3windr BelgiumMember Posts: 1,421
    Even the same magazine is out of line in Belgium, so not sure it's weird.. (as in, it's the same physical mag, but we get it like 5 months later)