Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

Panini Lego magazine Star Wars polybags

lightningPaullightningPaul Limburg/NetherlandsMember Posts: 5
I have a question about the SW polybags of the Panini Lego magazine. So far I bought all the numbers in the Netherlands. Here is the list:
2015: X-wing, Emperor shooter, star destroyer + Tie fighter
2016: Mil. Falcon, landspeeder, Naboo starfighter, probe droid, Tie bomber, palpatine’s shuttle
2017: Kanan Jarrus, Imperial combat driver, vulture droid.
My friend in the UK also collects the polybags but they dont have/appear in the same order, meaning that its difficult to compare both the lists and we dont want to miss a polybag. The UK version started earlier btw. The next 1 in Holland is the landspeeder in the UK the A-wing. Btw the landspeeder is not listed in the brickset list.
Anyone around to clear a few things for me?

Comments

• bandit778bandit778 Docking Bay 94. Member Posts: 1,893
    Here is a list from the main site of all 24 magazine polys (including the Landspeeder (SW911608-1 ) and the upcoming A-Wing).

https://brickset.com/sets/theme-Star-Wars/subtheme-Magazine-Gift

Most of the entries have the UK date the magazines were issued.
    Hope this helps.
  • lightningPaullightningPaul Limburg/NetherlandsMember Posts: 5
    Thnxs but I made a mistake not the landspeeder but the sandcrawler and its not in the list.
  • bandit778bandit778 Docking Bay 94. Member Posts: 1,893
    I'm fairly sure we haven't had that one yet in the UK which might be why its  missing from the Brickset database. Looks like a nice little build though.
  • Toc13Toc13 Member Posts: 1,016
    Could be the next one after the A-Wing in the UK given the date showing in that pic
    bandit778
  • lightningPaullightningPaul Limburg/NetherlandsMember Posts: 5
    Its still strange that the dutch version is out of line with the UK version. 
  • brendothtjetbrendothtjet LondonMember Posts: 3
    Picked up the A wing the other day. It's one of the best in the series so far. Captures the classic OT a wing shape really well at such a small scale. 
  • sid3windrsid3windr BelgiumMember Posts: 1,317
    Even the same magazine is out of line in Belgium, so not sure it's weird.. (as in, it's the same physical mag, but we get it like 5 months later)