Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

thinking about selling....

dragologerdragologer U.S.AMember Posts: 133
hi! I'm trying to decide whether or not to list a used 2012 millennium falcon. set 7965. i can deiced what it is worth or if anyone would jump at it. the problem is it has once been taken apart and used for parts so it has the expected scratches all over the parts. now thats about the only imperfection as i combed over each individual part to see if it was cracked. if it was i replaced it. any thing with printing on it has been replaced and all the stickers have been replaced. the mini figures are actually new but the ship (as you can tell) is not.  what do you think i should do?  

Comments

• CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 18,043
    I don't really see what the issue is. Do you want to keep it? If yes, keep it. If not, sell it.

Priced right, it will sell.
  • dragologerdragologer U.S.AMember Posts: 133
    thats what my question is. :) whats the right price to put it as? 
    Check recent sales on BL and ebay. You are probably looking at about $100-120 for a used set.

madforLEGO
    ok thank you. :) 
    Decide whether you want $100 more than the ship. Personally, I'd keep it for that price. It is a nice display piece at a good size. Unless you have other MFs on display.

are there listing fees on bricklink like there are on eBay? 
    Yes, 3%. That's for selling, nothing for listing.
    ah ok. thanks. :)
  • natro220natro220 USAMember Posts: 545
    As far as "scratches", if it's nothing major most buyers assume normal wear and tear on used sets.  Just make sure you emphasize it is used and not new, and take pictures of its condition.