Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Time for a CMF Encyclopaedia Vol 2?

darthdcdarthdc Member Posts: 228
Isn't it about time DK did a volume 2 for the CMF? After all, we're now on S17, and that we've had 5 licensed sets too (2x Simpsons, TLM, TLBM, and Disney).
SumoLego

Comments

• SumoLegoSumoLego New YorkMember Posts: 15,067
    Yes, please.  And a sticker book, too!
    gmonkey76
  • dragon114dragon114 United StatesMember Posts: 642
    edited May 2017
    and it comes with a amazing fig.
  • CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 20,366
    I hope they wait until Series 20, and do only the regular series 11-20 in it and not include the licensed ones.

Team GB was out before Series 9 and 10, and not included in the original encyclopedia. There is DFB too.

William_Townsleyplaywell
  • ShibShib UKMember Posts: 5,476
    Having recently picked up the DC Comics awesome guide I was thinking about the character encyclopaedia type books a little and get the feeling that DK might be moving away from them.

Its a bit of a shame if they are because I prefer a minifigures encyclopaedia type book more than a generic LEGO DC/Star Wars universe type book. I could be wrong but the recent output looks that way to me. I do also appreciate that the generic "Awesome Guide" style could be more appealing to kids than a stuffy looking encyclopaedia set up. Having said that I think there's a Nexo Knights character encyclopaedia in the works so maybe I'm just not seeing enough of what I want :-P

in terms of a CMF Vol 2 it would be interesting to see if they did include Disney/Simpsons/TLM/TLBM series - I'd imagine team GB weren't included in the original as they were a "limited" regional release.

what I'd really like more than a CMF vol 2 is a Marvel Superheroes minifig encyclopaedia/visual dictionary and DC Character Encyclopaedia- Given how many characters TLBM has added to the LEGO world it seems a very good time for one.