Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Lego price registry

sid3windrsid3windr BelgiumMember Posts: 1,441
Does anyone know of a place that keeps track of all of Lego's own prices?

Brickset has UK, US and German Euro pricing for quite a while back, but I'm specifically looking for Belgian pricing, which is a bit higher than Germany. As one of the most extreme examples, Firehouse HQ is 349€ in Germany and 399€ in Belgium.

Silly reason though, I have an excel sheet for all my purchases in which I also record the discount I obtained vs the official price. In most cases where I don't know it, it means it's a retired set and it'll be a negative discount.. ;-/

If not, if any Belgian has their receipt for the #10228 Haunted House... ;-)

Comments

• AstrobricksAstrobricks Minnesota, USMember Posts: 2,756
    Individual stores have pricing differences too. I was in New York City last month and the GB Firehouse was $385 not $350.
  • sid3windrsid3windr BelgiumMember Posts: 1,441
    Well, in that case all bets are off, of course... :o
  • snowhitiesnowhitie BelgiumMember Posts: 2,923
    Brickset has all the prices, you just have to go to the tab 'prices' and then you can compare...

It was €179,99 for haunted house, see here: https://brickset.com/sets/10228-1/Haunted-House

It's even all put in a euro or dollar equivalent, depending on your settings.
    Ooh! Somehow I completely missed that, and only looked at the USD/GBP/EUR prices in the rightmost column. Thanks for the tip, that is excellent.

And oddly enough the same price as Germany ;-)
  • HuwHuw Brickset Towers, Hampshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 6,558
    Yes we record all prices that [email protected] sells in, although most are a bit hidden in the 'prices' tab. I plan to improve that at some point, maybe to include your local currency more prominently in the listings.
    Brickset has a whole bunch of info, but maybe the fact that there's 2 sets of tabs does not help... I looked at the top set of tabs first :-)

That said, I wonder how I missed it, I regularly use the lower set of tabs for reviews and instructions already...

In any case, thanks for this great service, @Huw!