Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

FS (US) 10218 Pet Shop in sealed box - local pickup in Dover DE

spark_bearsspark_bears DE, USAMember Posts: 3
Hello! I'm selling my sealed copy of 10218 Pet Shop. Unfortunately, it's so large that I really don't want to ship it. I'd like to find someone in the Delaware/Maryland area who could meet me in Dover. I apologize that this probably cuts out 99.999999% of potential buyers. 
  • The back of the box has a crease and some indentations on the upper middle - this is somewhat visible in the 2nd picture. May have wear around the edges.
  • Price is $155.00. I know PayPal is the reigning method of payment here, but since this would be an in-person transaction somewhere public, and can not be backed up by any kind of shipping record, I am asking for cash.
  • I have only just signed up on the Brickset forum, but I've been selling LEGO on eBay on and off for about 5 years. My username on eBay is "lego_user", please have a look at my feedback here.
  • If I were to ship it, I would need the buyer to pay the exact price of shipping, which might be prohibitively expensive. I normally use USPS Priority Mail, but I am open to exploring FedEx and UPS as options as well. We would use PayPal, and the buyer would have to spend more money to cover the PayPal fee.The set weighs approximately 7 pounds, but the size of the shipping box will likely raise the price. 
Again, I'm sorry for the limited area of sale, and for the grainy, awful cellphone pictures below. If you have any questions, please send them my way!

Comments

• spark_bearsspark_bears DE, USAMember Posts: 3
    UPDATE; SOLD

8 weeks later, it's been sold.
    In the eBay description I said "buyer pays shipping" but I didn't pay enough attention, because the shipping section said "free shipping"... I am displeased with myself.
    If this thread needs to be deleted, please go right ahead, or if I need to tell a mod to delete it, let me know. Thanks!
  • SumoLegoSumoLego New YorkMember Posts: 14,211
    @CapnRex101; @drdavewatford; @kiki180703

Close it up!  (At your convienence, of course.)
This discussion has been closed.

Shopping at LEGO.com or Amazon?

Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon

Recent discussions Categories Privacy Policy Brickset.com

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Brickset.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, the Amazon.com.ca, Inc. Associates Program and the Amazon EU Associates Programme, which are affiliate advertising programs designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.