Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

SDCC Super Hero Lego Polys 2011 - 2016

Brick_ObsessionBrick_Obsession in a "Brick" house - Calgary, AlbertaMember Posts: 654
Fresh out of the nut house I have decided to sell my SDCC Super Hero Polys from 2011 to 2016.

Pricing, where available for these things was all over the place.  I have done my best to be fair, in my mind.  My preference is to sell the whole lot one shot.  If that does not happen, then I will entertain small transactions.  My fear is that I end up with some of those kids who rode the front of the bus while all the cooler kids at the back are gone.

I am looking for $5000 USD for the lot.  From the research I did today, that is a steal of a deal.  Pricing is based on BL and not Ebay.

These have never been displayed and sat in a safe since there respective purchases.

Pricing does not include shipping, which I will entertain anywhere in North America and possibly EU and Britain.

Note: Green Lattern has come loose, the glue worn out.  There is no damage to the card.  Guess he was struggling getting out of that suit?

SumoLegobobabricksdavetheoxygenmanbandit778gmonkey76kezsnowhitieIceCreamCloneMynatt

Comments

• SumoLegoSumoLego New YorkMember Posts: 11,941
    Oof.  Impressive.
    SprinkleOtterbobabricksMynattkiki180703IceCreamClone
  • bobabricksbobabricks Vancouver, BC, CanadaMember Posts: 1,839
    That's an average of $312 per fig. That's actually not a bad deal.
    SumoLegosnowhitiekiki180703
  • jmeninnojmeninno The Batcave (MA)Member Posts: 708
    Hold on going to play the lottery BRB LOL JK but seriously good luck wish I had an extra $5k
  • Brick_ObsessionBrick_Obsession in a "Brick" house - Calgary, AlbertaMember Posts: 654
    **BUMP**

I am contemplating breaking this set up as a couple of people have expressed interest in some of these.  If you are interested in any of them please PM.
  • FowlerBricksFowlerBricks USAMember Posts: 1,626
    Wooo. That's steep.
  • vwong19vwong19 San DiegoMember Posts: 1,174
    That really is a bargain. The 2013 are super super rare. 
  • samiam391samiam391 A Log Cabin in KY, United StatesMember Posts: 4,258
    Can't believe I never saw this... PMed @Brick_Obsession :)
    snowhitieCapnRex101SumoLego
  • Brick_ObsessionBrick_Obsession in a "Brick" house - Calgary, AlbertaMember Posts: 654
    **SOLD** - the whole lot

Mods please close
    SumoLego
This discussion has been closed.

Shopping at LEGO.com or Amazon?

Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon

Recent discussions Categories Privacy Policy

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Brickset.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, the Amazon.com.ca, Inc. Associates Program and the Amazon EU Associates Programme, which are affiliate advertising programs designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.