Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

SDCC Super Hero Lego Polys 2011 - 2016

Brick_ObsessionBrick_Obsession in a "Brick" house - Calgary, AlbertaMember Posts: 654
Fresh out of the nut house I have decided to sell my SDCC Super Hero Polys from 2011 to 2016.

Pricing, where available for these things was all over the place.  I have done my best to be fair, in my mind.  My preference is to sell the whole lot one shot.  If that does not happen, then I will entertain small transactions.  My fear is that I end up with some of those kids who rode the front of the bus while all the cooler kids at the back are gone.

I am looking for $5000 USD for the lot.  From the research I did today, that is a steal of a deal.  Pricing is based on BL and not Ebay.

These have never been displayed and sat in a safe since there respective purchases.

Pricing does not include shipping, which I will entertain anywhere in North America and possibly EU and Britain.

Note: Green Lattern has come loose, the glue worn out.  There is no damage to the card.  Guess he was struggling getting out of that suit?

SumoLegobobabricksdavetheoxygenmanbandit778gmonkey76kezsnowhitieIceCreamCloneMynatt

Comments

• SumoLegoSumoLego New YorkMember Posts: 11,338
    Oof.  Impressive.
    SprinkleOtterbobabricksMynattkiki180703IceCreamClone
  • bobabricksbobabricks Vancouver, BC, CanadaMember Posts: 1,836
    That's an average of $312 per fig. That's actually not a bad deal.
    SumoLegosnowhitiekiki180703
  • jmeninnojmeninno The Batcave (MA)Member Posts: 653
    Hold on going to play the lottery BRB LOL JK but seriously good luck wish I had an extra $5k
  • Brick_ObsessionBrick_Obsession in a "Brick" house - Calgary, AlbertaMember Posts: 654
    **BUMP**

I am contemplating breaking this set up as a couple of people have expressed interest in some of these.  If you are interested in any of them please PM.
  • FowlerBricksFowlerBricks USAMember Posts: 1,538
    Wooo. That's steep.
  • vwong19vwong19 San DiegoMember Posts: 1,135
    That really is a bargain. The 2013 are super super rare. 
  • samiam391samiam391 A Log Cabin in KY, United StatesMember Posts: 4,235
    Can't believe I never saw this... PMed @Brick_Obsession :)
    snowhitieCapnRex101SumoLego
  • Brick_ObsessionBrick_Obsession in a "Brick" house - Calgary, AlbertaMember Posts: 654
    **SOLD** - the whole lot

Mods please close
    SumoLego
This discussion has been closed.
Recent discussions Categories Privacy Policy