Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Set 623 Red Cross car

MrSealypMrSealyp London Member Posts: 1
I have a vintage set (1978) unopened and am looking to sell it. How would I go about doing it? I've never sold a Lego set before and want it to go to an enthusiast. 

Comments

• ecmo47ecmo47 North CarolinaMember Posts: 2,086
    You could start by listing it down in the Marketplace section of this Forum. Since you're brand new to the site, most folks here would insist on paying you via Paypal so that they are protected in case of fraud.

Per this Brickset listing, your set could be worth up to to $300.00 USD!

https://www.bricklink.com/catalogPG.asp?S=623-1&ColorID=0

You would be lucky to get that price but don't let it go for 10 pounds!

madforLEGO
  • madforLEGOmadforLEGO Chicagoland USMember Posts: 9,356
    edited April 2017
    ^ Aisde from @ecmo47 says, I will also add to always check eBay and Bricklink's 'sold for' type pricing (Price guide in Bricklink and 'Sold items' after searching for the set on eBay). Those places should be able to provide an 'average' price for the set, which is a great little set you have if it is sealed in box still.