Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

UCS falcon rumours (that turned out to be true!)

Comments

• FireheartFireheart Suffolk, UKMember Posts: 631
    Order is done.. happy chappy..
    Mr_Cross
  • Mr_CrossMr_Cross East Anglia (UK)Member Posts: 1,598
    Yes! I got one, UK ordering definitely open, order in my account as "in process". Good luck everyone!
    Fireheart
    And it's still a limit of 3 in the U.K.

1 will do for now..
    Mr_Cross
  • willp2003willp2003 Member Posts: 88
    I'll be happier when I get the confirmation email!
    Mr_Cross
    edited September 2017
    The website is starting to feel the strain.. 

error codes starting to show.. o'dear..
  • Matt89190Matt89190 UKMember Posts: 307
    [email protected] is a mess....

• WatfordScottyMWatfordScottyM Member Posts: 468
    Phew, got mine about 7:15.
    FireheartMr_Cross
  • sskmercer1sskmercer1 Brisbane, AustraliaMember Posts: 24
    Now the waiting begins till it ships and arrives. Knowing my luck I'll be at work the day it turns up.
  • nwr122nwr122 GlasgowMember Posts: 149
    Got mine at 7:11 happy days
    FireheartMr_Cross
  • JBricks27JBricks27 Member Posts: 678
    Is it up on the US site?
  • playwellplaywell UKMember Posts: 2,218
    I was going to say we should start a pool on how long it will take to be on back order and sold out but looks like the Lego website is going to slow down orders so...
    Yee
  • steveomclsteveomcl Member Posts: 202
    UK site being real problematic
  • YeeYee USAMember Posts: 18
    YogaFett2 said:
    Is it up on the US site?
    Nope but our VIP is already down. 
  • CoviCovi BelgiumMember Posts: 311
    OMG...Lego S&H crashed again...
  • dspigeldspigel Newport NewsMember Posts: 460
    8am EST is a terrible time for Hawaii. 
    Well that's a problem....

• pvp3020pvp3020 Member Posts: 172
    edited September 2017
    Got all the way to checkout and entered payment details, and then the site logged me out and now I can't get back in: "something has gone wrong with our Lego ID system". Been trying for over 20 minutes now. This is ridiculous.
  • CalvCalv Central EnglandMember Posts: 900
    Brilliant. Website errors everywhere, phoned them and "sorry we are now closed" message appears. You wouild have thought they would have the phone lines open......

I haven't got time to mess around, got work to do.

@pvp3020
    Same here...almost was complete and then a major error...this is pathetic. With every major release the website crashes...unbelievable anno 2017...
    Now just waiting til customer service opens at 8 and hoping I can do an order that way. I really need access to my VIP account for this, as I've got £75 of points saved up!
    I bet they're going to get a hell of phone calls...
    Oh, and the "Early Access Starts at 7:30" is now gone from the page. I don't know if that's because 7:30 has passed or because of the ID problems....
    07:45 - Website now crashed - that didn't take long.
  • steveomclsteveomcl Member Posts: 202
    That was poor! Not only did I have one in my checkout I also processed a payment with PayPal that then failed to reload back to Lego! GRrrr 
  • JBricks27JBricks27 Member Posts: 678
    May the force be with us
    dspigelKlintanDraugAllBrickGoldchainsFollowsCloselyMynattLegoboy
  • DraugDraug CanadaMember Posts: 34
    Lego.com is down here in NA too. It never did go Live here yet. So half the potential buyers cratered Lego's whole ecommerce site in under 15 minutes. 

Wow. That's bad. 
    dougtsYeePenkid11
  • woony2woony2 UKMember Posts: 336
    Impossible to log in to vip account at the moment, therefore not possible to place an order.
  • monkeyhangermonkeyhanger Member Posts: 3,138
    The Hamster is tired and has left his wheel that powers [email protected]'s servers.
    dougtsCovistluxsnowhitieYeeBumblepantsMynattRainstorm26
  • FalinnFalinn UKMember Posts: 31
    New guy here, been lurking since the rumours of the announcement, although from reading through the now 79-odd pages I'm pretty late to the party.

Managed to get a order through on [email protected] about 0715, so thought it was time to sign up.

Even at that time the website was a little flaky - lots of elements of the site were loading as text only and I was not sure the Paypal login page was actually genuine being only text and login/password boxes with no graphics!

So far I've received a paypal receipt only, the last lego order I placed it took a while before the email came in and with the state of the website I'm not too worried.... yet.

Good luck everyone!

snowhitie
  • LegofanscottLegofanscott Member Posts: 622
    The Hamster is tired and has left his wheel that powers [email protected]'s servers.
      I think Lego's still using the same servers as they did when [email protected] first went live
  • als-1971als-1971 uk derbyshireMember Posts: 69
    12 in que at meadowhall
  • KlintanKlintan SwedenMember Posts: 52
    Managed to order one now. Unbelievable! Just 50 error codes along the way.
    Mr_Cross
    Same here - got there in the end, only 6 retries and I never got the chance to use my VIP points.
    Mr_Cross
    Even customer service is unavailable...
    And it is on backorder....
  • KlintanKlintan SwedenMember Posts: 52
    Calv said:
    Same here - got there in the end, only 6 retries and I never got the chance to use my VIP points.
    Was so happy I could checkout that I forgot about the VIP points. Guess I will have to buy something else for them. Ohhh well
  • msandersmsanders Member Posts: 1,017
    On back order (Switzerland) - will ship 1st October!
    edited September 2017
    [email protected] worked just there for me - doesn't seem to be on backprder and I managed to get an order through.

i was trying on my phone, so it's maybe something to do with that? (No clue really...)

EDIT: I see now it's on backorder - I cut that fine!
    Mr_Cross
  • Yip-manYip-man United KingdomMember Posts: 11
    Looks like website kicking back in. Just managed to login and actually ordered 8:12
    Mr_Cross
  • snowhitiesnowhitie BelgiumMember Posts: 3,060
    Welcome to the forums @Falinn! Enjoy your MF :)
    FalinnMr_Cross
    Approx 1hr on sale and now back ordered! Any more reports from people queuing at the stores? Anyone else turned up at Milton Keynes for instance?
  • Mr_CrossMr_Cross East Anglia (UK)Member Posts: 1,598
    VIP looks to be back up. I'm using (and used) a Kindle. Just checked my order status, now "in warehouse". No email yet. But there aren't any glitches on [email protected] for me now.
  • playwellplaywell UKMember Posts: 2,218

Good sign?
    Mr_Cross
    Ordered, although it says it is backordered and will ship by Oct 1st.
    Will cancel if it is in Metrocentre later today or or back in stock there before mine ships.
    Mr_Cross said:
    VIP looks to be back up. I'm using (and used) a Kindle. Just checked my order status, now "in warehouse". No email yet. But there aren't any glitches on [email protected] for me now.
    Same order status here
    Mr_Cross
  • adiemcadiemc UKMember Posts: 589
    In spite of the websites best efforts to thwart me I finally managed to order mine after almost an hour of trying.  Used my VIP points to bring the cost down a little bit.   
    Mr_Cross
  • willp2003willp2003 Member Posts: 88
    I must had ordered about the same time as SMC and my order number is approx 130 higher than his, so that's gives you some indication of how many orders have gone in. 
    ruboandMr_Cross
  • gratefulnatgratefulnat SwitzerlandMember Posts: 379
    Ordered as well - cashed in 255 CHF in VIP points - but also backordered until 01. October.
    Mr_Cross
  • SeanTheCollectorSeanTheCollector BirminghamMember Posts: 765
    Finally managed to place my online order but I can't believe it's on backorder already! Hopefully, that's just to give the warehouse breathing room to process so many orders of this size! :)
    Mr_Cross