Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

(UK) Cotswold Bricks and Trains event - May 13th & 14th

ChocolateChocolate Member Posts: 12
edited March 2017 in Community and Events
We're putting on a show with the Gloucestershire & Warwickshire Steam Railway on the middle weekend of May (13-14th, with exhibitor setup from noon on the 12th), in the big diesel loco shed and a large marquee. The railway will be running three trains (two steam, one diesel) back and forth on their line on both days. We will have a wide variety of AFoL MOCs on display, plus lots of bricks to build with, and several traders.

http://www.gwsr.com/Cotswold_Bricks_and_Trains_Weekend__13th_and_14th_May--post--30.html

If anyone would like to come and exhibit, please get in touch (admin-at-southernltc.org.uk).

Ta,
David

Southern Lego Train Club

Comments

• bookmumbookmum londonMember Posts: 1,207
    Ooh that's not half term week is it? To early! It's too far for me to get to from London but if it was half term I'd most likely be at my folks in Oxfordshire. Sounds good though! 
  • PaperballparkPaperballpark UK / KLMember Posts: 3,619
    I'll be exhibiting my Manchester Brickadilly train station for what will probably be the last time for at least a few years.