Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Edinburgh AFOL Meet up Tuesday 28th March

DougTemplarDougTemplar Edinburgh, ScotlandMember Posts: 578
edited March 2017 in Community and Events
The irregularly scheduled Edinburgh AFOL Gathering is actually going to be on the evening of Tuesday 28th of March (shock something LEGO related I'm organising isn't on the original date as the venue wasn't available.... story of my life).

Venue is McCowans, Fountain Park, Dundee Street, Edinburgh (usual place then)

From around 6:30pm (at least thats when I should be there) until probably 9pm ish

Topics for discussion will include
* Anyone want a drink?
* Are we ordering food?
* Edinburgh Comic Con Builds
* Edinbrick
* General LEGO thoughts

Show and Tell also welcome if you have something you want to bring along and show off - even if it's just the photos.

No doubt nexander  will have invented a new game with LEGO weapon shooters or the Ninjago Flyer things.

Comments

• nexandernexander Glasgow Member Posts: 897
    Thanks to everyone who came along to the meetup tonight, it was a good night and hope everyone enjoyed it. it was also nice to meet some new faces. Next time expect less planning and more activities!
    DougTemplar
  • CommanderRaabCommanderRaab Edinburgh, ScotlandMember Posts: 630
    Sorry I couldnt make it tonight guys, I literally flew in from Africa a few hours ago. Next time.
  • khmellymelkhmellymel United KingdomMember Posts: 1,242
    Ahhhh crap bad timing.  I've just started visiting the boards again too.  I'm echoing ^'s next time :)
  • DougTemplarDougTemplar Edinburgh, ScotlandMember Posts: 578
    To Echo @nexander Thanks to everyone who came along - it was great to meet new folks. And yes next time we will have less planning to do.. (Maybe we should have it after Edinbrick so we can relax and celebrate success)