Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Help with figure identification

BoxingXiusBoxingXius SwedenMember Posts: 3
Hi!

I'm new here. Thanks for having me. So my son thinks this LEGO-creature is scary so he wants to get rid of it. However, I've searched online and can't find which character it is or where it belongs. I thought it was from Ninjago but I can't remember. Can someone here help? Thanks in advance!

Comments

• SprinkleOtterSprinkleOtter Member Posts: 2,731
    Witch Doctor. Hero Factory.
  • MAGNINOMINISUMBRAMAGNINOMINISUMBRA Member Posts: 986
    & Ugnaught. Empire Strikes Back
    bandit778TyresOFlahertySumoLegoMynatt
  • BoxingXiusBoxingXius SwedenMember Posts: 3
    Thanks! Ugnaught was just there for size comparison. :)
  • FowlerBricksFowlerBricks USAMember Posts: 1,626
    That Witch Doctor doesn't look complete. His staff is missing. That could lower the price if you wanted to sell him, unfortunately. 
  • TyresOFlahertyTyresOFlaherty USAMember Posts: 340
    ^Looks like a lot more than that is missing, unfortunately.

• GallardoLUGallardoLU USAMember Posts: 644
    edited March 2017
    True, but now that the set is known, it might not be much trouble to dig through loose parts and rebuilt it from instructions. (I personally would just take it all apart and give your boy the parts as parts, maybe take the "scary" away and put the skull masks somewhere else though)

PS. that Ugnaught figure is scarier to me than the Witch Doctor
    Jackad7SumoLego
  • BoxingXiusBoxingXius SwedenMember Posts: 3
    Ha ha! Ugnaught is indeed a bit scary, but one of my favorite SW-figures. Well, I'll see if I can find the other pieces for the witch doctor. Thanks again!