Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

instructions/ how to build

christinechristine Member Posts: 1
edited December 2011 in Marketplace
Hello I am new to this forum, my son's lego is now being given to my grandsons, but the instructions have gone astray. can anyone help me please? I am after instructions for 6285 which is the pirate ship Barracuda (sorry about spelling) it was brought out in 1989 and also 6274 another ship with blue sails "a goodie" with several soldiers in blu/white uniforms this too was brought out in 1989, it is only the instructions I am after and photocopies would be fine if possible, thank you

Comments

• JenniJenni USAMember Posts: 1,372
    Hi Christine,

It appears that both sets of instructions can be found at www.peeron.com where they can be downloaded and printed out for free.

Hope your grandsons have fun.

Jenni
  • dimefielddimefield Edmonton Alberta CanadaMember Posts: 314
    Peeron is good for older sets. Lego.com has instructions for lots of newer sets.
  • StuBoyStuBoy New ZealandMember Posts: 623
    If you want original instructions to buy, Bricklink.com would be the way to go, however, those 2 sets are quite collectible and are quite expensive. PDF's are a good option, but if you want to print them all out it can chew up a lot of ink. The good side is they don't have as many steps as today's instructions, so there won't be as many pages to print out!