Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

LDD to POV Ray converter and POV Ray - only output is low resolution with high resolution settings

CofresiCofresi NetherlandsMember Posts: 3
After following the good tutorial for LDD to POV-Ray converter on Windows 10 (https://triangle717.wordpress.com/tutorials/lego/ldd2povray/) I see, to my surprise, the setting 1280 x 720 pixels or 1920 x 1080 pixels, both give an output of only 512 x 384 pixels for my Lego rendering. I am running both programs, the converter and POV Ray, as administrator.

Anyone know how to fix this, so I can render high resolution images?

Comments

• CM4SCM4S United StatesMember Posts: 1,304
    That's why I use Bluerender. 

• CofresiCofresi NetherlandsMember Posts: 3
    Thanks, I will check out Bluerender first then.
  • CofresiCofresi NetherlandsMember Posts: 3
    Okay, that works a lot better. And is faster too, though the quality might be slightly less when I look at some 'comparison photographs'. It doesn't weigh up to the time benefit.
    CM4S