Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

LEGO TESLA MODEL X HELP

LEGO_LEWYSLEGO_LEWYS LondonMember Posts: 1
Hello everyone! I am in need of some of your lego brilliance. I want to build a beautifully detailed tesla model x and need some help designing it. If there are any master builders out there up for the challenge get in touch!!

Comments

• BooTheMightyHamsterBooTheMightyHamster Northern edge of London, just before the dragons...Member Posts: 1,280
    Hi @LEGO_LEWYS

I'm not much of a designer, but I'd say 'Get stuck in and give it a go yourself.'  Once you've had a first attempt, compare it to the original and start working on modifications to improve it.  It might take a while, and it might not be at a Crowkillers level of detail, but I'm sure that you'll feel far more proud of a MOC that you created yourself rather then just following someone else's instructions.
    obi_gkiki180703
  • DeMontesDeMontes North YorkshireMember Posts: 489
    Is that a car?
  • CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 17,320
    I'd visit the technic forum on eurobricks. There are some brilliant builds on there, and even if not this car, you're likely to get more help on building the chassis. And then take the shell from there.
  • MaffyDMaffyD West YorkshireMember Posts: 2,431
    @DeMontes - yup. It's a electric super SUV: https://www.tesla.com/en_GB/modelx
    Its fast, expensive, and the Tesla company itself is run by Elon Musk (SpaceX, PayPal). 
    Dedgecko
  • DadsAFOLDadsAFOL USAMember Posts: 608
    +1 for Tesla
    Dedgeckostluxbandit778
  • DedgeckoDedgecko Seattle, WAMember Posts: 799
    MaffyD said:
    @DeMontes - yup. It's a electric super SUV: https://www.tesla.com/en_GB/modelx
    Its fast, expensive, and the Tesla company itself is run by Elon Musk (SpaceX, PayPal). 
    And the Boring Company ;)
    stluxMaffyDkiki180703