Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

My Winter Village Project

167891012»

Comments

• DarthMaumDarthMaum Member Posts: 10
    alexwil said:
    Alexwil, this is WONDERFUL! what a great idea; am going to work on my own in between making masks and avoiding the news!  Thank you 
  • LuLegoLuLego UKMember Posts: 983
    Gibbo1959 said:
    Also they’ve missed an O and L from the product name.
    I love this comment! Best laugh all day.

A very creepy set, indeed. Strange that Wilkinson’s are selling it in June too.

Bit early for leaks. But never too early for speculation! 
    Last year’s gingerbread house and Santa’s workshop were both excellent although don’t quite fit in the ‘village‘. I‘d like to see more sets like these, personally.

So it’s early June, I’m happy to start the ball rolling with complete guesses based on thin air...

The Nutcracker Suite ballet in a mini theatre.

Penguin Suit family in an igloo.

• Switchfoot55Switchfoot55 The Northwest, USAMember Posts: 1,853
    I agree that the "fantasy" WV additions are fun and quite welcome in my opinion. A tricked out Igloo would be a really fun addition! 

I think I'm leaning toward some sort of Chalet/Log Cabin/Cottage Remake as a likely addition this year. Although there are a lot more business/"attractions" that could be added. 

I find it fun to speculate. 
    ModeltrainmanBrickchap
  • ModeltrainmanModeltrainman In the Disney Infinity Toybox, Windows, or digging through LEGO parts in the USA.Member Posts: 536
    Shame they wouldn't do a church. I really don't know why. I think somebody told me/said once, that the Taj Mahal could be considered "religious"...
    Brickchappanchox1
    I have a bit of a project in mind for my village this year and wanted to see if anyone had any photos or may have attempted something similar in the past and could offer suggestions/inspiration. 

I'd like to add a second floor to my Post Office, Bakery, and Toy Shop to help increase their scale a bit and size them up to be more in line with the other official sets. I know I've seen this before in my various looks through Google and Pintrest, but can't seem to find any right now. I scanned back through the history of this thread as well and didn't see any (though easily could have missed them). 

Semi-related, but does anyone know of any Stud.io files of the existing WV sets that I could download and play around with? I swear EB had a thread once upon a time, but I think it was LDD?
    evantylerKungFuKenny
  • WhiteDoveWhiteDove AustraliaMember Posts: 80
    I'd like to add a second floor to my Post Office, Bakery, and Toy Shop to help increase their scale a bit and size them up to be more in line with the other official sets. I know I've seen this before in my various looks through Google and Pintrest, but can't seem to find any right now. I scanned back through the history of this thread as well and didn't see any (though easily could have missed them). 

Semi-related, but does anyone know of any Stud.io files of the existing WV sets that I could download and play around with? I swear EB had a thread once upon a time, but I think it was LDD?
    This page has lovely two storey versions of some of the winter village sets:
    http://lego.super-junk.com/

Yes Eurobricks still has that page - I usually get to it by googling the set name and LDD. You can import the LDD files into Stud.io; I’ve done this a few times and it’s worked well. 

KungFuKennypanchox1CymbelineSwitchfoot55evantyler
    Thank you for both resources @WhiteDove! Just what I was looking for!
    CymbelineWhiteDoveevantyler