Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

[BE/EU] Rock That Block 01-02 April

stluxstlux LuxembourgMember Posts: 2,099
For anybody not (regularly) visiting Sophie Deprez's LCC site or missed it in @Huw's "quiet week" article: Belgium's LCC RLUG organises the Rock That Block event on 01-02 April 2017 in Waregem. The page is in Dutch, but there's a Google Translate button ;)

From the comments on Huw's article, it seems a fair few Bricksetters will already attend. Very eager to find out what @Huw is currently building and will bring with him, and I hope to meet many of you there!

From the event page I also learned that Sophie has started something similar to @SirKevbags' Fairy Brick, called ToverBlokjes. Make sure to contribute if you attend!
GaetanBurmKerreLego_Star

Comments

• BumblepantsBumblepants Sofia BG/Dallas TXMember Posts: 5,467
    I commented on that article that I thought I could attend but upon further investigation with google maps I am going to still be roughly 8 hours away so sadly it won't work out for me.
  • stluxstlux LuxembourgMember Posts: 2,099
    8 hours is quite a distance; for me it's only about 3 hours away ;)
  • HuwHuw Brickset Towers, Hampshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 6,334
    Apparently, including the tunnel crossing, I'm about 5.5 hours away.

I'll be bringing a section of railway.
    stluxLego_Star
  • KerreKerre In a bar, under the sea.Member Posts: 396
    Does that mean you're exhibiting as well @Huw? The flyer I was handed at Brick Tricks -  a smaller local event in nearby Tielt - futures your name quite prominently:

I also noticed you're part of the jury judging the 4th Creator Build competition at the event. 

It's quite likely me and my two boys will attend, we live only about 25 km from Waregem.
    stlux
  • GaetanBurmGaetanBurm BelgiumMember Posts: 3
    Hi @Kerre,
    yes, Huw will be exhibiting, you'll find him close to the club stand. 

This year we'll have both of the halls that will be filled with some awesome LEGO displays! And we have been selected by LEGO to be one of the 9 events worldwide that can run the Creator 4th Build competition! Everyone is free to join that!

Hope to see many of you!
    Gaetan (VP of LCC RLUG)
    stluxKerreSalamalexLostInTranslation
  • snowhitiesnowhitie BelgiumMember Posts: 2,769
    I'm hoping to come along too, but quick question, will it be feasible to get around most places with a wheelchair?
  • GaetanBurmGaetanBurm BelgiumMember Posts: 3
    That should be possible  yes, there are no stairs anywhere and the space between the stands should be big enough.
    stluxsnowhitie