Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Harry Potter Lego

hwatsonhwatson SaltburnMember Posts: 1
Hi, I have a number of Harry Potter Lego sets, including the Hogwarts Castle and The Burrow that I would like to sell.  I would welcome advice from other members as to whether I should sell them now or hold onto them as they may increase in value.  Many thanks

Comments

• CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 17,806
    Sell them now. They've had their big increase in value.
    SprinkleOtter
  • richoricho Member Posts: 3,821
    I would sell them cheaply, to me. 

Seriously, the main appreciation or jump has probably happened.
    SprinkleOtter
  • wagnerml2wagnerml2 Belleville, IllinoisMember Posts: 1,376
    Harry potter is in great demand. If you go on bricklink and get an idea of what they are selling for, you should have no problems selling them.
    Jern92
  • SprinkleOtterSprinkleOtter Member Posts: 2,731
    wagnerml2 said:
    Harry potter is in great demand. If you go on bricklink and get an idea of what they are selling for, you should have no problems selling them.
    Just don't pick the highest price you see and go with that... That's a recipe for never selling.
    SumoLegokiki180703
  • ecmo47ecmo47 North CarolinaMember Posts: 2,086
    Try listing them down in the Marketplace section. A sale here could save you some fees normally associated with eBay and other retailers. I will say that since you have no history here, regularly members will be reluctant to transact with you regardless of the price. 
    SprinkleOtterkiki180703