Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

CMF Series 17 - The Real One (2017)

14567810»

Comments

• legobodlegobod CA USAMember Posts: 316
    Finally got my Jaws surfboard, the accessory being a surfer guy was a nice bonus too
    gmonkey76spepper
  • OdeinoichusOdeinoichus CanadaMember Posts: 360
    darthdc said:
    Got a Yuppie and a Vet today, just need two more Vets to be happy, and three more figures, including the Highwayman to complete the main series. Pretty ironic the 'mystery' figure is one of the last ones to find.

Pretty ironic considering he's a common, and easy to find.

He may be common, but I'd like to see you find something in Canadian TRU stores. Instead of keeping them in the cases to cherry pick they dump them all in large bins that sit out in the open, I must have found eight or more of the Circus Strongman and that Retro Spaceman while hunting for the darn Vet. The LEGO Store is always sold out, so I hardly ever get the chance to buy them there.

As a bonus it means I can actually find the rare figures if I'm just patient enough digging through the bin because there's at least eight or more cases of CMF in one huge bin. :D

• oldtodd33oldtodd33 Denver 4800 miles to BillundMember Posts: 2,616
    edited June 2017
    For anyone interested and is late to the game, there is a seller on Ebay in Canada who I did buy from that goes by johnnyguapo who is selling sealed cases of 60 for $170.18 US free shipping. I received my case the other day and have now checked them and found them to be as described. You might consider him if you are looking for a case. Case distribution is correct. 
    TanDadLEGO_Dad77
  • KingAlanIKingAlanI Rochester, NYMember Posts: 2,152
    The ones I still want (Elf Girl and Rocket Boy) are easy to feel for, which makes inspecting bags much more efficient; for instance, I don't need to bring my scale.
  • SumoLegoSumoLego New YorkMember Posts: 14,286
    edited June 2017
    ^ But then, how do you measure the exact amount of cocaine?

I mean, right.  Nevermind about the cocaine.
    pharmjodgmonkey76VorpalRyusid3windrDedgecko
  • black_towrblack_towr MinnesotaMember Posts: 165
    Anyone know where Target is hiding the CMF's? A few of my local Targets have Brickheadz where the CMF's used to be and they aren't in the checkout lanes. Where else could they be?
  • madforLEGOmadforLEGO Chicagoland USMember Posts: 10,167
    Anyone know where Target is hiding the CMF's? A few of my local Targets have Brickheadz where the CMF's used to be and they aren't in the checkout lanes. Where else could they be?
    The Targets by me do not seem to get a lot in quantity of the CMFs anymore, not after they had a ton of Series 12. Now it seems like they get about 120 packs and that is it. It is sad when you think about LEGO stores, and LDC seem to have the largest quantities, at least near where I live.
  • starfire2starfire2 Phoenix AZMember Posts: 1,329
    You can always give a team member the DPCI and they can tell you the sales floor location or can pull them from the back.
    starfire2 said:
    You can always give a team member the DPCI and they can tell you the sales floor location or can pull them from the back.
    Actually I had that thought but I didn't have the dpci. Anyone have it handy?
  • starfire2starfire2 Phoenix AZMember Posts: 1,329
    204-00-1379 the DPCI is the same whichever series they release
  • dehnehsudehnehsu Bay Area, Calif.Member Posts: 196
    Walmart Mountain View, Calif. got in another box. All bulky minifigs (Rocket Boy, Corn Cob Guy) gone.
  • OdeinoichusOdeinoichus CanadaMember Posts: 360
    Finished getting the full set today, also nabbed two more Vets, just need a few more dupes now and I'll be happy. Couple more vendors, maybe another instructor for the H2O printed element and another Elf Girl or two.
  • AstrobricksAstrobricks Minnesota, USMember Posts: 4,559
    Finally ran across a case each at Walmarts in Roseville and St Paul Midway. They were both pretty picked over. Still no sign of any at Target in my 'hood.
  • madforLEGOmadforLEGO Chicagoland USMember Posts: 10,167
    Finally ran across a case each at Walmarts in Roseville and St Paul Midway. They were both pretty picked over. Still no sign of any at Target in my 'hood.
    If you have 'Five Below' stores in MN, check there.
    ^ Thanks. Never heard of Five Below, but turns out there are three in town.

Found a full case plus a few at Eden Prairie Walmart tonight. I'm pretty sure I got the only Rocket Boy. Also got my Connoisseur, Chef, Battle Dwarf, and a second Hot Dog Man.
  • BeardedCastleGuyBeardedCastleGuy Member Posts: 127
    What? when did we get Five Below in MN? Last time I checked the nearest was in like 500 miles away. The Web-site does say the Eagan store was new for 2017.  It's always nice to have another option when searching for sets.
    CM4S

Found a full case plus a few at Eden Prairie Walmart tonight. I'm pretty sure I got the only Rocket Boy. Also got my Connoisseur, Chef, Battle Dwarf, and a second Hot Dog Man.
    I despise going into Walmart but I'll go for S17 because I can't find them anywhere. Did you find them in the Lego aisle or check out lanes?

I despise going into Walmart but I'll go for S17 because I can't find them anywhere. Did you find them in the Lego aisle or check out lanes?
    Lego aisle. 
    SumoLego
    edited June 2017

What? when did we get Five Below in MN? Last time I checked the nearest was in like 500 miles away. The Web-site does say the Eagan store was new for 2017.  It's always nice to have another option when searching for sets.
    I checked out the Eagan store today. I started a separate Five Below thread in the US Shopping area to document my findings. They only had three S17 CMFs.
    Finally found a box at the Edina SuperTarget yesterday, but I had a cart full of perishables so I couldn't take the time to go through it. It was in the Lego aisle. 
    black_towr
    Finally found a box at the Edina SuperTarget yesterday, but I had a cart full of perishables so I couldn't take the time to go through it. It was in the Lego aisle. 
    It's about time they show up at Target. 
    Found a bunch of S16 &S17 on a side cap at the Edina Target today. It might have been the equivalent of a full case of each, but hard to judge.
  • SirBrickalotOfLegoSirBrickalotOfLego WalesMember Posts: 628
    Just completed the series after their half price reduction in the Lego Store. Very happy with the series although it's not as good as series 16. What was the general consensus about the series?
    LEGO_Dad77
  • FowlerBricksFowlerBricks USAMember Posts: 1,704
    I really enjoyed this series, the Highwayman especially.
  • LEGO_Dad77LEGO_Dad77 Northeastern CaliforniaMember Posts: 243
    edited September 2017
    I love it! Hot Dog Vendor, Baker, Veterinarian, Retro Space Guy and Rocket Boy are my favorites. 

Just felt for & bought the 9 or so TLNM minifigure series figures I wanted earlier tonight.... the wait has begun for Series 18! :D
    madforLEGOFowlerBricks