Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Brickset Bonusball Bonanza - UK draw 04/02/2107

snowhitiesnowhitie BelgiumMember Posts: 2,859
So, first of all a sad tiding, our lovely @bendybadger is not going to be around for a while because of some personal issues. He's asked me to send you all his best and he hopes to be back soon. @iso3200 already stepped up last week to do the bonusball when he noticed it wasn't coming on so I thought I'll do one this week. If there are any other volunteers for the next weeks, feel free to PM me and we can try and work out a bit of a schedule to keep it going because I know we all enjoy the thrill of the tombola and reading of eveybody's answers.

Hmh, now to come up with a question this week. Bendybadger is a big superhero fan plus the Lego Batman Movie is coming up soon so superheroes seem to be a very appropriate subject matter. We've already done what would be your superpower, but now I want to know - which superhero or villain would want to be and why? I'll be sending a #30303 the Joker bumper car or a LBM minifig packet.

Any new people might wonder how this works, well, it's simple. Answer the above question, and get a number based on your post in order between 1 and 59 for the UK national lottery bonus ball.  If your number gets drawn on Saturday night you win the prize.  If you don't make the first 59 replies, well there's always next week to be a little quicker.

Good luck!

DiggydoesstluxLegoboyricecakeTheBigLegoskiLobotGothamConstructionCokiki180703Lego_StarAddicted2OxygennychromastoneAdzbadboyAllBrick

Comments

• DiggydoesDiggydoes Cologne/GermanyMember Posts: 1,076
    Hulk! Well who doesn´t love to smash things randomly when getting angry?! :)
    stluxTheBigLegoskiMAGNINOMINISUMBRAkiki180703snowhitie
  • starwars4everstarwars4ever The Forest Moon of EndorMember Posts: 477
    Definitely Captain America! He may not be the mot powerful superhero (or villain if you trust the newer comics), but he's by far the coolest Avenger in my mind. (Hulk's a close second!)
  • SeijiAmasawaSeijiAmasawa USMember Posts: 216
    I'm kinda falling in love/girl crushing on that crazy dame, Harley Quinn. While her story is kinda sad, she's still a master of bad assery. 

Sending best wishes and regards to @bendybadger.
    snowhitie
  • BumblepantsBumblepants DFWMember Posts: 5,835
    @starwars4ever punching nazis never goes out of style! solid choice. 

I kinda want to pick Nightcrawler so I could teleport but I also don't want a tail. Hmm I guess I would be Batman from the animated series as that is my favorite version of my favorite character.
    stlux
  • GallardoLUGallardoLU USAMember Posts: 644
    Gotta go with Iron Man, billionaire weapons genius. imagine all the Lego I could buy with that fortune!
  • LegoboyLegoboy 100km furtherMember Posts: 8,702
    When I grow up I'd want to be Legoman and be able to dismantle Technic sets in under 4 hours without losing my knuckles.

And if it wasn't asking too much, have big strong bones like Milkman.
    stluxToc13BumblepantsTheBigLegoskiGothamConstructionCocatwranglersnowhitie
  • stluxstlux LuxembourgMember Posts: 2,195
    edited February 2017
    Gin Genie for showing that alcohol can have positive/useful side effects? And wearing purple.

Or Lego Batman. Lego Batman = Best Batman.

All the best to @bendybadger, and thank you @snowhitie for organising this week!
    LegoboyTheBigLegoskisnowhitie
  • CoviCovi BelgiumMember Posts: 289
    The Flash, I just love running so why not at his speed? ;-)

All the best to @bendybadger!

snowhitie
  • Toc13Toc13 Member Posts: 1,048
    Storm. You get the power of flight plus you can go around the globe ensuring they get the weather they need to grow sufficient food.
    Bumblepants
  • sid3windrsid3windr BelgiumMember Posts: 1,397
    Well well well... How can there be any other response than Lego Batman!

"I build exclusively in the cheapest colour I can find on Bricklink."
    stluxMAGNINOMINISUMBRATheBigLegoskicatwranglerSumoLegosnowhitie
  • jmeninnojmeninno The Batcave (MA)Member Posts: 708
    If it was a hero, definitely Batman.  If it was a villain, Mr. Freeze.  Batman is just like any one of us - human, but with tons of money and knowledge and resources lol.  Mr. Freeze, I love, because he is a tragic hero of sorts.  He is desperately trying to save the love of his life, and then...we all know what happens.  Plus, cryogenics, science, technology!
    TyresOFlaherty
  • CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 17,815
    Who: Bananaman. Why: Bananas.
    stluxLego_StarRedbullgivesuwindTheBigLegoskiGothamConstructionCovizzitorcatwranglersnowhitie
  • mmozzanommozzano UKMember Posts: 413
    Not a huge superhero fan but I do like a holiday so I'll go with Vacation Batman.
    stluxcatwrangler
  • norm103norm103 Member Posts: 283
     Radioactive man  why would you not want a backpack rocket launcher 
  • RailsRails Brierley Hill, UKMember Posts: 143
    Captain Midlands. I'm from Birmingham so the idea of a Brummie superhero with a regional accent appeals to me.
    TheBigLegoskicatwrangler
  • iliketoastiliketoast AustraliaMember Posts: 260
    Iron Man because of the gadgets..
  • BoomDiggityBoomDiggity Member Posts: 107
    Villain would have to be Lex Luthor. 
  • Coolguy5000Coolguy5000 Ireland Member Posts: 1,520
    Batman well because "Always be yourself unless you can be Batman!"
    stluxsid3windr
  • TyresOFlahertyTyresOFlaherty USAMember Posts: 340
    edited February 2017
    @jmeninno basically stole my answer. :) Batman because he fights with the superheroes and villains with powers, and since he doesn't have any, makes up for it with gadgets and brains. Respect.

Also, don't count me in for the raffle, just realized this is UK only...(right?) Are the bonusball draws always UK only? 
  • cmrt1014cmrt1014 Member Posts: 396
    Wonder Woman - who wouldn't want to be in that great shape, and have super powers as well?
    Toc13
  • monkeyhangermonkeyhanger Member Posts: 2,837
    Batman - fighting 60s Batman villains. I'm into the old Batman series at the moment, having recently bought the Bluray boxset. For newer takes of Superheroes it'd probably be Iron Man.
  • masterX244masterX244 GermanyMember Posts: 474
    edited February 2017
    batman due to his high-tech ways for problems
    @TyresOFlaherty nope: bendy used the UK draw as his Randomness generator only
    TyresOFlahertysnowhitie
  • thebeermonkeythebeermonkey GlasgowMember Posts: 390
    Pantsman

Oh sweet, thanks @masterX244!

Count me back in, then!

• SprinkleOtterSprinkleOtter Member Posts: 2,731
    Who doesn't want to be Rich Batman! All the LEGO in the world!
  • TheOriginalSimonBTheOriginalSimonB Felixstowe Member Posts: 1,308
    Hero - Reed Richards/Mr Fantastic as I fancy trying out being stretchy plus brains and seems to have money too.

Villain - Zod, so everyone can kneel before me.
  • brickedinbrickedin London, UKMember Posts: 449
    Does Hong Kong phooey count? That's who I wanted to be as a Kid. 
    Toc13CCC
  • obi_gobi_g BlightyMember Posts: 504
    digitek (obscure marvel uk character) - he has the mad samurai skills and computer hacking power, amongst other things.

or ghost rider, because ghost rider!
  • TheFewTheFew EnglandMember Posts: 1,474
    Bane - because he has a cool voice!
  • blade_guyblade_guy Member Posts: 193
    My hero was always He-Man...
  • AllBrickAllBrick UKMember Posts: 1,404
    I choose Hancock.
    He's a bit of a dude, I would have taken more care with that guys BMW 2002 on the train tracks though.
  • paul_mertonpaul_merton UKMember Posts: 2,952
    Superman would be my pick, just because it would be great to be able to fly everywhere unassisted. Travelling would be so much fun!
  • MasterBeefyMasterBeefy US of AMember Posts: 120
    The Riddler, he doesn't even have powers and he is still able to pester Batman and often escape capture using nothing but his intellect.
  • LuLegoLuLego UKMember Posts: 930
    I would be Joker - just so I could do stuff for the hell of it, to watch things burn!

Best wishes to Mr Badger and thanks to @snowhitie for keeping the tradition going.
    snowhitie
  • ricecakericecake Maryland, USAMember Posts: 879
    Batman, since he has all the cool toys.
  • flordflord CanadaMember Posts: 673
    edited February 2017
    Flash. I'd get everything accomplished in a day. As a villain, Magneto would be pretty sweet.
  • COOLEGOCOOLEGO B'ham/SolihullMember Posts: 183
    I'd wanna be a ghostbuster, having a proton pack would be pretty cool.

Great to see the draw still going ahead...
    snowhitie
  • BillyBricks84BillyBricks84 United StatesMember Posts: 344
    I'll echo the people saying The Flash. Although he may not be as rich as Batman, as soon as he gets a sale alert, he can be to the store and back with his clearance LEGO purchases, thus saving a lot of money in the process.
    MAGNINOMINISUMBRA
  • toftof Member Posts: 147
    Iron man because of the ability to fly :)
  • eggsheneggshen Middleton, WIMember Posts: 532
    Hard to choose just one. Maybe The Tick.

Spoon!
    flordMAGNINOMINISUMBRAsnowhitie
  • TheBigLegoskiTheBigLegoski Amsterdam, NederlandMember Posts: 1,346
    Ok, ok, you mere mortals. I will volunteer to be Thor, God of thunder.......
    And don't get smart with me or I will chuck Mjölnir at your precious build Lego sets and MOCs, where ever you are, this hammer will strike!
    (Or does this sound more like what the mischievous Loki would say and do?!)
    stluxsnowhitie
  • TheMaker37TheMaker37 Norfolk,VaMember Posts: 476
    Thanos
  • adiemcadiemc UKMember Posts: 477
    Iron man as I could fly and also the huge amounts of money!
  • AdzbadboyAdzbadboy London, UKMember Posts: 2,624
    edited February 2017
    The Flash, I always find myself needing more time!
    snowhitie
  • Lego_StarLego_Star ... in a galaxy far, far away.Member Posts: 2,133
    edited February 2017
    I choose Bendybadger, cos he's a real life superhero to us all here in bricksetforum. Hope you are ok, @bendybadger.

And cos he likes Superhero LEGO (as much as?) Star Wars, this entry is for @legomatt (in addition to any entry he makes for himself).

Cool poly that one @snowhitie ;
    TheBigLegoskiToc13catwranglersnowhitie
  • RedbullgivesuwindRedbullgivesuwind Brickset's Secret HeadquatersMember Posts: 1,768
    Condiment man because you are always going to be popular at parties with condiments. 
  • MAGNINOMINISUMBRAMAGNINOMINISUMBRA Member Posts: 988
    Starlord - We've got the exact same taste in music and green chicks are hot.

Edit - Possibly James Tiberius Kirk...
  • William_TownsleyWilliam_Townsley Perth, Scotland Member Posts: 880
    Batman, I would have loads of money to buy lego
    TyresOFlaherty
    Batman, I would have loads of money to buy lego
    100%, yes!

"Batman! The Joker is out wreaking havoc in Gotham!"

"Yeah, just let me put this one last set together....."
    William_Townsley