Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

7199 Temple of Doom (new) for trade within UK

richoricho Member Posts: 3,821
edited December 2011 in Marketplace
Hi,
I have a sealed copy of 7199 The Temple of Doom for trade within the UK. Am interested in similar sized sealed Star Wars or Harry Potter.
I actually have a couple of Indy sets I am deciding don't fit with my collection anymore, which is the reason for trading.
Condition of box is not mint, it does have a large crease on the top and the seals are getting loose on one side. Obviously all contents are sealed and mint including all the minifigs like Mola Ram etc.
Can provide photos if required.
If you have anything for trade within the UK, drop me a message.
cheers!

Comments

• richoricho Member Posts: 3,821
    bump! if no trades available, am now willing to just sell if anybody wants a brand new temple of doom! UK only.
  • roxioroxio UKMember Posts: 1,336
    What starwars are you after ?
    Hi,
    I guess a similar sized/value set. I do have a few already, so would need to look whats on offer.
    For sale, I would let this go for around £100 which is very close to original retail price and half the price of the cheapest UK set on bricklink. I think this is pretty fair as it would certainly go for more on ebay I guess.
    rich
    Now sold.