Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Batman Movie Polybags

rampantsullyrampantsully The Emirates Stadium Member Posts: 76
If this is in the wrong place please feel free to move it. Have seen a whole load of Batman Movie polybags on E bay, will these be available in the UK or will i have buy from eBay?

Comments

• AyliffeAyliffe the UK innit?Member Posts: 314
    Simply put: we just don't know for sure yet. There's a chance that LEGOLAND Windsor will get some in their stores, but since the newspaper promos are currently up in the air we haven't a clue if anywhere else will get 'em.
  • TyresOFlahertyTyresOFlaherty USAMember Posts: 341
    That's what you guys get for hoarding all the new Rogue One sets for yourselves...

(I'm kidding, but I know how much it sucks to see other countries getting the sets you want! I consider myself somewhat of a patient man, but not in those instances!!)

Hope you get them soon!
    arathemis
  • LuLegoLuLego UKMember Posts: 991
    At the price they have these polybags listed, I don't think you'll be taking any risk in waiting to see if they will be made available elsewhere.

Most of the polybags are listed at £18. Someone even has the bat signal polybag listed at £25. Ridiculous. Even if they are 'rare' (their words) the prices can't get any higher than their current listing.

hopefully, they will be made more freely available and the prices will be more reasonably priced in the future. Same thing happened with the most recent Hulk polybag.

The silver centurion was a different story...