Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Unique batman minifig with book - "Enter the Dark Knight"

CommanderRaabCommanderRaab Edinburgh, ScotlandMember Posts: 631
hi guys
i was looking at the tartan batman minifig on amazon, and it had the related items. I saw another book that had a minifig I don't recognise. I have had a look through the batman minifigs, but none of them seem to say he comes with this book. Is it unique? Does anyone know anything about it? https://www.amazon.co.uk/d/Books/Comics-Super-Heroes-Knight-Activity-Batman-minifigure/1405285710

Comments

• ShibShib UKMember Posts: 5,348
    Saw this book and another with Superman in Sainsbury's this morning - the figures don't look especially unique, but I could be wrong
  • Toc13Toc13 Member Posts: 1,082
    I have the non-tartan one, didn't notice anything unique about it
  • CM4SCM4S United StatesMember Posts: 1,363
    I'm pretty sure that's the one they used in every 2014-2015 set. 
  • Toc13Toc13 Member Posts: 1,082
    edited January 2017
    Had a quick look, could be  #SH151
  • CommanderRaabCommanderRaab Edinburgh, ScotlandMember Posts: 631
    right now that I have looked at it on my PC and not a phone I see. Thanks for responses, for some reason the grey looked different in the picture that on brickset