Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

The Wonderful World of Disney LEGO!

1234568»

Comments

• Switchfoot55Switchfoot55 The Northwest, USAMember Posts: 1,745
    ^I didn't immediately recognize that the Music Box set was a different picture. The scale seemed enormous compared to the other sets as I scrolled down the page!
    PyrobugKungFuKenny
  • AdelecAdelec UkMember Posts: 171
    Also saw this Yoda Set!
  • tamamahmtamamahm Member Posts: 1,956
    I am not sure how I missed this one. ^ This is released tomorrow? 
  • RogerKirkRogerKirk BrightonMember Posts: 361
    Looks very much like a Gremlin!
    Does the 2020 line of SW stuff officially launch tomorrow with Triple Force Friday? I was going to delay a purchase, but if Yoda is indeed coming out, I guess I should pull the trigger for the points now, plus the GWP. 
  • KungFuKennyKungFuKenny Deep in the Heart of TexasMember Posts: 846
    edited October 2019
    Looks like there is an Olaf promo set next week...

Free with $50 of Frozen 2 purchases per The Brick Fan... Looks like it would be a nice addition to my winter village (I don’t mind mixing the traditional minifig scenes with the fantasy elements like #10267 )

BumblepantsLostInTranslationstluxbpk2300LittleLori
  • BrickByBrickBrickByBrick Massachusetts, USAMember Posts: 660
    aww I was hoping this would be polybagged and end up at walmart or something as a cheap way to get the new olaf eventually, oh well
  • snowhitiesnowhitie BelgiumMember Posts: 2,923
    edited October 2019
    Bit late to the party, but I would have loved to own that jewellery case as a little girl!

Well, I'm never going to be a proper adult anyway so on the wishlist it goes :)

The Yoda is pretty cool too, I like how it's actually bricks not just snot.
    Fizyxdmcc0560HeliportstluxMuftak1msanders
    I definitely want that Olaf Promo. I may have to do some Christmas shopping early to ensure I get it!
  • SMCSMC UKMember Posts: 1,802
    edited October 2019
    I do too but as someone said you the front page I don't want any of the frozen sets. Would be happy spend £50 on full price Lego but only if it's something on my wanted list. The hidden side set like this was free with a £50 spend on anything which made it a lot easier.
    gmonkey76
  • klintonklinton CanadaMember Posts: 923
    SMC said:
    I do too but as someone said you the front page I don't want any of the frozen sets. Would be happy spend £50 on full price Lego but only if it's something on my wanted list. The hidden side set like this was free with a £50 spend on anything which made it a lot easier.
    What does it matter if you get it or not then? If you've no interest in Frozen sets, why does this one interest you? Is it just the hoarder siren song of "free stuff" that has you fretting? I mean... I don't understand your frustration. It's just another Frozen set, from the line you want nothing to do with. 
  • CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 18,312
    Same here, I might have spent £50 to get that promo if it was a spend on anything. But not on overpriced Frozen 2 sets. Surely those prices are going to have to tumble significantly for those sets to sell. I also imagine that the new Olaf will appear in loads more sets. Although they will probably all be overpriced. I'll probably end up waiting for a polybag.
    SumoLegoKungFuKennygmonkey76
    ^^ to address why one would want the Olaf promo if you have no interest in frozen 2 sets: I love Lego disney stuff but I don't care about minidolls. I love the molded animal side characters that aren't minidolls, but the sets aren't worth buying for just one piece, so I tend to just bricklink the new characters when convenient. I want this new olaf mold, and had the promo been with $50 of anything, I would have spent to get one, but if I have to buy another frozen set just to get it, I'll wait and BL the new olaf too. 
    560HeliportklintonCymbelinegmonkey76
    klinton said:
    SMC said:
    What does it matter if you get it or not then? If you've no interest in Frozen sets, why does this one interest you? Is it just the hoarder siren song of "free stuff" that has you fretting? I mean... I don't understand your frustration. It's just another Frozen set, from the line you want nothing to do with. 
    I get the smaller Disney sets for my wife but she is not into Lego enough to get her the big ones. But even if I didn't I would want the new Olaf to go with the old one that came in the polybag. If that's ok with you that is! 
  • klintonklinton CanadaMember Posts: 923

SMC said:
    I get the smaller Disney sets for my wife but she is not into Lego enough to get her the big ones. But even if I didn't I would want the new Olaf to go with the old one that came in the polybag. If that's ok with you that is! 
    Maybe it's the innate old school Canadian in me, but it just seems like such an odd thing to gripe about. You're clearly not a massive Frozen fan, or these sets would be right up your alley and this would be the fun extra to complete your collection (as it's intended to be). So, as it stands, it's just another set that you can ignore. /shrug.

I've got to make a run to the Lego store this week. If they'll give it to me with the jewelry box set (49.99$ CAD, so I'm thinking they might), I can send it your way if you're willing to pay the post costs?
    panchox1bgl_84
  • panchox1panchox1 ColoradoMember Posts: 263
    klinton said:

SMC said:

I've got to make a run to the Lego store this week. If they'll give it to me with the jewelry box set (49.99$ CAD, so I'm thinking they might), I can send it your way if you're willing to pay the post costs?
    If @SMC isn't, I am!
    ^ go for it @panchox1 be cheaper than than sending it all this way. Thanks for the offer anyway @Klinton but will just trade with a local. When I say I get my wife the smaller sets what I should have said is she has every sub £15 set in the line lol
    panchox1
    to add to that discussion, I might have been interested in the sets for my daughter, but only at a reasonable price. I imagine they will come down significantly if they are to sell. Maybe not this Christmas, where some people will pay full RRP to satisfy little Tammy, but they are going to be on the shelves for a while and I don't think that many people will pay those awful RRPs. There will also be a lot of other Frozen 2 merchandise on the shelves that it will be competing with. It will be interesting to see if other brands' merchandise is priced realistically or not.
  • jnscoelhojnscoelho PortugalMember Posts: 461
    I'll be getting that Elves-looking #41164 but not at full RRP, I'll certainly wait for some good discounts.
    It looks like 43174-7 are all "story books" - Mulan, Froze, Ariel, Belle. I wonder if these will be small books like #40291. They are a little over 100 pieces, so will be small, whatever they are.
    panchox1
    ^Any idea on when these are set to release?
    my guess would be January 1st
    Yeah, the list I read was January.

• OdeinoichusOdeinoichus CanadaMember Posts: 318
    edited November 2019
    Just saw the new Disney Storybook images on the main site. Oh my God are those new chibi mini-dolls adorable! Does this mean we can see Friends sets with the girls at a younger age or something? Maybe toddler Mini-Dolls for other sets? So many options, such a cute new element to create. The entire first batch of Disney sets in 2020 will be mine as soon as they're released I think. As long as the prices aren't ridiculously stupid.
    Bumblepants
  • BrainsluggedBrainslugged England (the grim North)Member Posts: 1,106
    As long as the prices aren't ridiculously stupid.
    Oh well. There's always Ninjago!
    klintonsid3windr
  • jnscoelhojnscoelho PortugalMember Posts: 461
    As long as the prices aren't ridiculously stupid.
    Oh well. There's always Ninjago!
    Do you mean chibi mini-ninjas are coming?  :O
    Kidding...