Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Other Events

simba42simba42 MILTON KEYNES, UKMember Posts: 50
Other than Brick or Steam, what large scale shows are there in the UK or close Europe that I could take the small boy to??? Particularly ones that have lots of trains & displays?
Looking for things to populate my 2017 calendar..
Cheers all..

Comments

• iamterryiamterry Member Posts: 166
    Whilst it's not a lego show, there's the london model engineering show at alexandra palace (brickish and fairy bricks will be there). If you've never been then it's worth going - my son found it great when we went a couple of years ago and I plan to try to go this year.
  • SirKevbagsSirKevbags Fairy Land Member Posts: 4,030
    edited January 2017
    The two not mentioned already that spring to mind are

National Space Museum Leicester 18th - 19th March, this year the displays being coordinated by @TheBrickLadd . Some really high quality exhibits, not limited to space things and you have the museum to enjoy to.

Bricktastic - Manchester July 1st - 2nd Fairy Bricks own event. Not as big as Brick but a cracking show if I do say so myself! Tickets will be on sale late January/early February. The website isn't updated yet with the dates for 2017 http://www.bricktastic.org/ 
    TheBrickLaddLostInTranslationShibmessyPaperballparkLegopants
  • PaperballparkPaperballpark Near ManchesterMember Posts: 4,228
    edited January 2017
    There's also a new one taking place on 13/14 May, called Cotswold Bricks and Trains. Limited details here: http://brickish.org/eventDetail.aspx?ID=165933

I wouldn't say it'll be that big though, but it's being organised by the Southern Lego Train Club, so should have a few train displays there. Plus it's being held at the Gloucestershire & Warwickshire Steam Railway. It'll also be the last show that my Train Station goes to for a few years.
  • simba42simba42 MILTON KEYNES, UKMember Posts: 50
     It'll also be the last show that my Train Station goes to for a few years.
    Which one it yours?
  • PaperballparkPaperballpark Near ManchesterMember Posts: 4,228
    This one:

catwranglerkhmellymeldavetheoxygenmanBombTecstluxgmonkey76
  • simba42simba42 MILTON KEYNES, UKMember Posts: 50
    This one:

Nice.. I saw that at Steam 2016...  Very Jealous of your train stock too..  Love the roof truss made of corner track. very funky...