Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Post "likes" behaviour

sid3windrsid3windr BelgiumMember Posts: 1,421
Might I propose some changes to the behaviour of liking a post, hopefully not too difficult to implement:

- When a post is already liked by you, can the text be changed to "Unlike" instead of "Like" ? I regularly get confused. Note that this should also change to (Un)like when clicking that link, not only while reloading the page.

- When liking a post, add the user's avatar to the likers list immediately. This might be less 'pressing' if the above is done, but for now I never know whether my like went through or not - I can only try liking it again and see if the like count goes down or not (and if it does, I have to like it again).

Thanks for a great forum!
ricecakekiki180703MooreFX

Comments

• Lego_StarLego_Star ... in a galaxy far, far away.Member Posts: 2,147
    I often return to a post I've already "liked" only to find it hasn't registered. Seems to happen more often now. Of course it could just be the dumbassPad, and touch screen technology showing it's "love" for me. ;o)
    kiki180703stlux
  • MatthewMatthew Cheshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 3,734
    Unfortunately as the forum is hosted on a third party platform we are very limited in what we can change with suggestions like this. Hopefully these improvements will be included in a future update from Vanilla.
    Shibricecake
  • sid3windrsid3windr BelgiumMember Posts: 1,421
    Thanks! Only after I posted this and read through some other threads in this part of the forum did I realize what software was powering it (I had never heard of Vanilla Forums until then). Otherwise I'd have posted that suggestion on their own site ;)