Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Pet Shop shipment damaged, help please...

LegogramLegogram PA USAMember Posts: 320
Hi, I don't know if this is in the correct place, so please forgive me if it isn't.

Today a Pet Shop, that I ordered from Walmart, was delivered, and it is in bad shape.  Since the box is open at one crunched end, I thought it would be best to check that all of the bags and loose pieces are still there.  There is also a slight possibility that it could have already been a return before it shipped to me.

I tried brickset, but was unable to locate this information.

Can anyone tell me where I can find a list of bags that should be included, as well as a list of loose pieces?
Thanks

Comments

• oldtodd33oldtodd33 Denver 4800 miles to BillundMember Posts: 2,578
    pet Shop
    1 bag of large plates
    4 x #1 bags
    4 x #2 bags
    4 x #3 bags
    4 x #4 bags

Found in this thread.  http://bricksetforum.com/discussion/3821/discussion-how-many-bags
    madforLEGOLegoboykiki180703Jackad7
  • dspigeldspigel Seoul, KoreaMember Posts: 453
    So I watched the first min or so of the Brickvault review. They said 15 bags or so. A small bag of base plates and the large base plate. Additionally a bag with the manual.

Here re is a link to the video. Not sure if it helps or not.
  • LegogramLegogram PA USAMember Posts: 320
    @oldtodd33  Thank you!  I thought it had been discussed, but I could not find it.

I don't know how you found it so quickly.....but I'm glad you did.  I hope everything is there, because I doubt they will have 1 to replace it.

Thanks again :-)
  • oldtodd33oldtodd33 Denver 4800 miles to BillundMember Posts: 2,578
    I remember it because it's a handy thread to have and I doubt Walmart would be able to replace it.
    @dspigel  Wow, you guys know your way around lego!  
    Thank you for your help!  I will make note to check out that video, and visit the brickvault site.

I'm off to check the contents now....keeping my fingers crossed   :-)
    dspigelkiki180703
    Thank you both!  I got lucky this time, everything appears to be there.  Thank you again. :-)
    stluxdspigelkiki180703
  • madforLEGOmadforLEGO Chicagoland USMember Posts: 10,101
    edited December 2016
    Remember another option if pieces are missing is to contact LEGO CS. They may be able to help replace any bags missing the parts, or just parts, for free. Just be careful to not abuse it as they do keep records of such requests for parts.
    @madforLEGO  Thank you for the reminder.
    As a relative newcomer to this grand obsession, I appreciate all of the help that is offered. :-)
  • BumblepantsBumblepants DFWMember Posts: 6,891
    I was able to get a $15 refund from Walmart when they trashed my Horizon Express a few years back by not shipping it in a box. Worth trying their CS
  • ArtfulDodgerArtfulDodger Member Posts: 106
    I sympathize with you; I'm currently trying to build the Pet Shop using pieces I already own.