Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Lego in Budapest and any other suggestions.

joel4motionjoel4motion United KingdomMember Posts: 959
Any recommendations for Budapest? I'm here for another couple of days. The only toy shop I've found is the basement one near Vorosmarty Square, a few retired sets, nothing special though. I know there is a Lego shop in the Mall south of the Citadel but not sure it'll be worth the visit.

On a non-Lego note, any other ideas? The only thing on the list left to do is a Spa and the Pinball Museum. We have seen most of the sites but may have missed some so feel free to point  out the obvious.

Thankd in advance

Comments

• monkeyhangermonkeyhanger Member Posts: 2,837
    Heroes Park with all the Stalinist big granite statues in it? I'm sure you haven't missed the huge castle. I found it a bit odd to see several tobacconist shops selling painted tin soldier type figures of Hitler in various Nazi era military uniform (e.g. Luftwaffe Hitler). 

I much prefer Prague to Budapest.
  • Muftak1Muftak1 Somewhere cold, probably raining (aka Ireland)Member Posts: 490
    There's actually 2 Lego stores in Budapest. One in the Arkad Shopping Centre and one in Allee.

Well, there was at the beginning of the year! :)
    joel4motion
  • Muftak1Muftak1 Somewhere cold, probably raining (aka Ireland)Member Posts: 490
    Looks like there might be a new one in the Westend SC
  • joel4motionjoel4motion United KingdomMember Posts: 959
    Think that's up near the Pinball Place so I'll have a look.