Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Late to the party: Building the Arvo Xenomorph a year later
I dismissed this as too big a task when the project was released, but the more recent chestburster has rekindled my interest in the Xenomorph. I have downloaded the Excel spreadsheet of parts that I found on an older thread here, but I figured the landscape might be a bit different now than it was a year ago (e.g. parts becoming harder to find, or maybe becoming easier to find with new sets).
So a few questions for those who tackled the project:
- What is the general availability of the pieces used in the project?
- What are the most rare/expensive pieces, and what (if any) are decent substitutions?
- Roughly how much did the whole thing cost in parts?
- Do the Arvo brothers sell digital instructions? I can only find the hardback for sale
- Just how amazing is this thing?
I'm a little undecided about whether or not I'll go for this.
Shopping at LEGO.com or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com • Amazon
Recent discussions •