Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

Can sticker sheets be part of the Parts list for a set?

77ncaachamps77ncaachamps Aspiring Time Traveler Stuck in the West (US)Member Posts: 2,434
It'd be helpful to know what the sticker sheet looks like especially when you have different versions of the same item, i.e. X-Wings, Tie Fighters, City Police cars.

snowhitie

Comments

• CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 17,388
    They are at BL. Unfortunately LEGO doesn't put them on the parts lists online though, so they won't get imported into BS.
    stluxkiki180703
  • HuwHuw Brickset Towers, Hampshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 6,384
    ^ This.
    ShibMattDawsonkiki180703
  • 77ncaachamps77ncaachamps Aspiring Time Traveler Stuck in the West (US)Member Posts: 2,434
    Thanks! :)
  • MorkManMorkMan Phoenix, Arizona, USAMember Posts: 853
    I see these are @ BL. But they are just poor quality images of the stickers. Is it a copyright infringement if these are scanned and posted here for users to print out on their own? Having a full-size high-quality image would help those of us who are BL'ing sets...
  • HuwHuw Brickset Towers, Hampshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 6,384
    Yes I believe it is copyright infringement.
    77ncaachamps
  • paul_mertonpaul_merton UKMember Posts: 2,946
    What would be handy is an extra field in the database (or maybe just a tag) that says whether a set contains stickers.  You know, so I can decide not to buy those sets :)
    MaffyDAddicted2OxygenTechnek