Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Disney Minifigures

beckylikesmochibeckylikesmochi Member Posts: 42
edited November 2016 in Buying & Selling Topics
just wondering if the Disney minifigures are still available at some shops? 

Comments

• lordzaraklordzarak OH, United StatesMember Posts: 329
    Yes, including Lego's Shop at Home website.
  • beckylikesmochibeckylikesmochi Member Posts: 42
    Is that the us website or uk website? Thanks for your help :-)
  • datsunrobbiedatsunrobbie West Haven , CTMember Posts: 1,637
    I saw a bunch of them today @Barnes and Noble in Milford, CT
    Thanks guys for the heads up, it's much appreciated( I think I forgot to mention I'm based in the south of England) gutted the uk Lego site don't send them anymore
  • LuLegoLuLego UKMember Posts: 1,007
    I'm in south England too and haven't seen them in months!
  • Glacierfalls265Glacierfalls265 USAMember Posts: 257
    I ran into a similar situation with the Series 15 minifigs, I needed two Ballerinas for a MOC, but by the time I got around to looking for them the series was retired! Ended up having to buy them online. I learned my lesson lol. 
  • bendybadgerbendybadger 127.0.0.1 ::1Member Posts: 1,141
    You can always post a wanted post in the marketplace and I am sure people on here will help you acquire what you need
  • Switchfoot55Switchfoot55 The Northwest, USAMember Posts: 2,129
    I'll echo @datsunrobbie for any US members still looking for them. All of the B&N stores around me still have them stocked, along with Series 16 minifigs and Mixels. Seattle, WA area. 
    Glacierfalls265
  • JooTogJooTog Southern CaliforniaMember Posts: 943
    TRU and the LEGO store @ Mission Viejo have them too if anybody in the area is still looking.
    boshooda
    I guess I made a silly decision of trying to buy them too late, thanks for the help guys it's very kind of you guys
  • BrickCreatorBrickCreator Cheesehead, Born and BredMember Posts: 137
    My local target has an entire vertical case full of them. Same thing with series 16. I don't think they can get rid of them.
  • Glacierfalls265Glacierfalls265 USAMember Posts: 257
    The Walmart in my town doesn't have any Series 16, but all the Disney minifigures haven't been touched (except the four I bought lol) 
    LEGO_Dad7777ncaachamps
    It's so odd how geography plays into availability so much. There are a handful left at my local Lego store, but they're just about all the same character from what I can tell. The Target's near me rarely get the minifigs, same for Walmart. Maybe a theft issue as opposed to supply/demand? I got into the Disney fig game late too, so I'm trying to make up ground. It was a happy day when I realized B&N still had boxes full.
    Awwwww you're so lucky Switchfoot, from what I see they've pretty much vanished in the south of England and London. I just didn't realised how quickly they would go, I guess they're making way for series 16. Saying that I should have checked them out in Nyc as I was there two weeks ago
  • TheFewTheFew EnglandMember Posts: 1,563
    My local toymaster had a few left. maybe 15 items. So it may be worth looking in smaller independent toy shops. My local toymaster is still selling Agents sets and Ninja turtles..
     all at rrp however.
  • DedgeckoDedgecko Seattle, WAMember Posts: 800
    Seattle area is bountiful with Disney, not so much series 16 from what I've seen in the last week.
  • josekaleljosekalel Rio Grande Valley, TexasMember Posts: 681
    I think they might have upped supply for S16 and Disney's CMFs this time around. I hope there is no shortage for Batman's CMFs.
  • LEGO_Dad77LEGO_Dad77 Northeastern CaliforniaMember Posts: 243
    The Walmart in my town doesn't have any Series 16, but all the Disney minifigures haven't been touched (except the four I bought lol) 
    Much the same here in my little town, though they did receive a sidekick display of S16 around the middle of October (after having received probably around seven regular shelf displays that sold quick).

I noticed the new tray of Disney CMF on Thanksgiving when I went in to pick up some sheets, cuz of course I had to stop by toys. :D Was weird though, they put it on a shelf in the Clearance aisle. Knowing I didn't have the time (or energy) to feel test on Thanksgiving, I walked away knowing that they'd probably remain untouched where they were at... I was right! Went in last night to pick up a few online orders, and there they sat. Got the last couple figures I wanted - Genie & Ursula - plus a Buzz for my Son, then put the display in its PROPER place on a LEGO shelf. I'm curious to see how fast they'll sell out now.
  • natro220natro220 USAMember Posts: 545
    Why don't you just buy them off Bricklink?  They don't appear to be marked up badly there yet.
  • KingAlanIKingAlanI Rochester, NYMember Posts: 2,115
    Seeing loads of S16 in various places, and one store still has much of a case of S15 as well
    @natro220 yeah, disney CMF's aren't worth much above cost on BL, why I haven't much bothered with any, none I want personally
  • YodaliciousYodalicious DagobahMember Posts: 1,366
    A few years ago, there was only 1 Walmart in my area that got CMFs. You had to rely on Target. But with Simpsons S2, the Walmarts started carrying them too. There are still a few of the bigger Walmarts that have cases of Disney hanging around. More of them than S16. 
    @Dedgecko, any place in particular you'd recommend I head?
  • DedgeckoDedgecko Seattle, WAMember Posts: 800
    @Switchfoot55 I saw them at Bellevue LEGO Store, Target Issaquah, Covington, and Issaquah Fred Meyer stores.  Check Brickseek with DPCI for target inventory.
    ^ Thanks for the tips!
    Dedgecko said:
    @Switchfoot55 I saw them at Bellevue LEGO Store, Target Issaquah, Covington, and Issaquah Fred Meyer stores.  Check Brickseek with DPCI for target inventory.
    Seems like I can't find the DPCI anywhere for this series to even check...