Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

Lego Worlds

LordmoralLordmoral Puerto RicoMember Posts: 229
Lego Worlds (which has been on Steam early access for a while now in the PC platform) is coming to both PS4 and Xbox One on February (my birthday):
http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2016/11/29/lego-worlds-coming-to-consoles.aspx
I am curious if someone has been using that game a while now (or since launch),
-what can we as console players expect?
-are there any indication that Tt is integrating licenses from their inventory or is Lego just sticking to its properties?
-how many creations have you made (pictures are welcomed)?
-are baselates such as roads in the game? I am thinking to use that platform to create a template of my Lego City.

Comments

• SprinkleOtterSprinkleOtter Member Posts: 2,708
    Is it a MMOG?
  • LordmoralLordmoral Puerto RicoMember Posts: 229
    Is it a MMOG?
    No, its like Minecraft I hear but it can be played with other people either two in split screen or over the Internet.
    Here is the official page:

https://www.lego.com/en-us/worlds/
  • teal93mr2teal93mr2 USAMember Posts: 918
    Thought I would renew this thread since the game is ready to release this month.  Anyone excited?  I do not have a PS4 yet but will probably get this game.
    It will depend on the reviews.
  • BumblepantsBumblepants Sofia BG/Dallas TXMember Posts: 5,549
    There doesn't seem to be much hype, could be interesting but I would probably rather spend my Lego time in the real world and my ps4 time defending the universe from evil space creatures.
    Lordmoralbandit778obi_gMynatt
    There doesn't seem to be much hype, could be interesting but I would probably rather spend my Lego time in the real world and my ps4 time defending the universe from evil space creatures.
    You are aiming for Mass Effect are you?
  • juno_2023juno_2023 WisconsinMember Posts: 11
    I personally want the game, but may be waiting for the Switch release (no gaming PC/PS4/X1).
    Lordmoral
    Lordmoral said:
    For now I am still focused on Destiny but I might get into ME if I find a good deal. Horizon Zero Dawn looks really amazing too.

I assume Worlds is targeting Minecraft right? Kinda weird since they make sets with that company.
    Lordmoral said:
    For now I am still focused on Destiny but I might get into ME if I find a good deal. Horizon Zero Dawn looks really amazing too.

I assume Worlds is targeting Minecraft right? Kinda weird since they make sets with that company.
    I am also looking for both ME and Horizon ZD. Going to be a good care package (but I suspect that I'll wait for both of their complete edition).
  • AyliffeAyliffe the UK innit?Member Posts: 306

Agents DLC... with the 2008 agents! Really!
    Aanchirjuno_2023Lordmoral
  • matticus_bricksmatticus_bricks Member Posts: 648
    Ayliffe said:

Agents DLC... with the 2008 agents! Really!
    Can we please have Alpha Team and Rock Raiders while they're at it?
    Ayliffejuno_2023SprinkleOtter
    So LEGO Worlds is out

You should buy it
    catwranglerAllBrickBumblepantsLordmoralsid3windrToc13
    @Ayliffe I would enjoy hearing what you like about it or some sort of review. I haven't seen any afol opinions on this game yet.
  • jedijason1138jedijason1138 Member Posts: 141
    I bought the game and so did one of my coworkers. I love it. It's a lot like Minecraft, but they've made constructing things very easy. It's like this wonderful blend of a typical Lego game (like the Star Wars and Harry Potter series), with a big Minecraft twist. Graphically, it's awesome. I'm really looking forward to spending some more time playing and building.
    madforLEGOLordmoral

Classic space DLC!
    madforLEGO
  • madforLEGOmadforLEGO Chicagoland USMember Posts: 9,188
    sigh, another reason to go and buy a Xbox one I guess :-)
  • RecceRecce Tiny Little Red DotMember Posts: 879
    My boy has been playing it since the Beta release. The latest download added some Nexo Knights stuff. 
  • RecceRecce Tiny Little Red DotMember Posts: 879
    sigh, another reason to go and buy a Xbox one I guess :-)
    Can't you play it on a PC or PS4? 

Worlds just keeps on delivering 
    FowlerBricksLordmoral
  • Pumpkin_3CK5Pumpkin_3CK5 CaliforniaMember Posts: 761
    edited October 2017
    The Halloween update caught my attention. It makes me want to pick it up for the Switch since that system currently has barely any games I'm interested in. Do you have access to all types of bricks and stuff like LDD? Surprised there aren't any reviews here lolz
  • MattPetersenMattPetersen Florida, USAMember Posts: 282
    I have the Nintendo Switch version and I love it! 
    I can bring it to work for my lunch break and take it anywhere I go. Very fun and relaxing game to play anywhere. 
  • JooTogJooTog Southern CaliforniaMember Posts: 938
    edited October 2017
    I bought the Xbox One version when it came out. Now that I (also) have a Switch I kinda want to double dip to take it on the go... but my achievements!