Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

Show me your trees

Looking to add some vegetation to my street.  I know there are many different brick-built trees and shrubs out there. Wanted to see what everyone else was doing before I decide.  I know I have seen some nice ones.  Anyone mind sharing what they have come up with that fits nicely on a creator street?  

Comments

• madforLEGOmadforLEGO Chicagoland USMember Posts: 9,188
    ^-- I like that technique because it is somewhat cheap as well, thanks to the wealth of these flower stems, and '1x1 with studs on four sides' pieces at PaB walls
  • legogallegogal USMember Posts: 755
    Thanks so much for this beautiful, easy to build tree tutorial. The trees look wonderful with all those pine needles sticking out. And these trees look quite different from most of the other trees in LEGO builds. By combining many types of trees next to each other, we can make it look more like the real forest. Who doesn't love trees?
    LegogramcatwranglersklambAllBrick
  • sklambsklamb speaker of American EnglishMember Posts: 478
    Bet there's a run on the flower stems at Bricklink now! ;-)
    catwrangler
  • TheOriginalSimonBTheOriginalSimonB Felixstowe Member Posts: 1,242
  • JenniJenni USAMember Posts: 1,372
    I don't have a good photo of my trees. When Battle for Ninjago City came out I fell in love with the tree and base mine on that system. This photo shows them en masse but not much detail. You can look up the instructions for the set.
    MegtheCatmadforLEGO3stackshscatwranglerdanstraindepotwardmkoshka
  • madforLEGOmadforLEGO Chicagoland USMember Posts: 9,188
    I really hope the 'fall colors' foliage appears in a PaB wall at some point.
    catwrangler
  • JenniJenni USAMember Posts: 1,372
    @madforLEGO I have to admit the season was determined by LUGbulk the year before.
    SirBen
  • AllBrickAllBrick UKMember Posts: 1,404
    edited November 2016
    ^^ Nice, great visual effect.