Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

Star Wars 10195 Republic dropship partslist?

Jackad7Jackad7 Wisconsin Member Posts: 486
edited November 2016 in Building and Techniques
I am looking for a parts list that has only the parts exclusively for the dropship from #10195 as I bought a mostly complete AT-OT awhile back and finished that so I don't need a full list. I have some parts but not all so I don't know what I still need as the parts I have came from a lot and are in no way constructed. This is probably a long shot but I figured I would ask on here before I run through the instruction booklet to find parts that way.
77ncaachampskiki180703

Comments

• BumblepantsBumblepants Sofia BG/Dallas TXMember Posts: 5,554
    One idea would be to search the Eurobricks forums for where they list the digital designer files, download this set, open it up and delete the AT-OT and then generate a parts list from that. 
    Jackad7kiki180703ew027
  • ecmo47ecmo47 North CarolinaMember Posts: 2,084
    http://brickset.com/sets/10195-1/Republic-Dropship-with-AT-OT-Walker

The parts list here on Brickset will show you the number of sets that each part is featured in. 10195 does not have any exclusive parts. There are a few that are in only 4 or 5 sets like part #60208 in Dark Tan. Some of the dark blue parts are a little rare too. Hope this helps you out. 
  • Jackad7Jackad7 Wisconsin Member Posts: 486
    One idea would be to search the Eurobricks forums for where they list the digital designer files, download this set, open it up and delete the AT-OT and then generate a parts list from that. 
    Turns out the guy who made the LDD originally made it on two separate files which he had links to. Thank you so much you just saved me 2-3 hours of instruction scouring.
    Bumblepantskiki180703
    Here is the link for a brickshelf with two files each containing one half of the set and then one file with both halves on case anyone else needs it or finds this thread in the future.

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=511084
  • SprinkleOtterSprinkleOtter Member Posts: 2,709
    Has anyone here succeeding in BLing one?
    And would it be possible to replace the dark blue with dark red or just red?
    Has anyone here succeeding in BLing one?
    And would it be possible to replace the dark blue with dark red or just red?

I don't know about on here but when I was searching Eurobricks it looks like quite a few people there either were in the process of or had completed bricklinking the full set. As for you're second question I think its preference. Of course it is possible and I think it might even fit better with the AT-OT/ AT-TE/ Republic Gunship variants considering the only color outside of gray variants on those was red/dark red. I ended up sticking with the original color pattern only because I had 75% of the dark blue bricks. If you decide to go the route I did and upload the LDD file to bricklink a few things to do.
    1. Delete clone troopers, bricklink does not like them.
    2. Make sure you get rubber bands, I don't think the creator of the LDD put them in.
    3. For some reason it says you need Bar 6.6L with Stop Ring (Patio Umbrella Stand). You do not need any of these you should instead be getting Bar 6L with Stop Ring. There is a hefty price difference between the two.
    SprinkleOtterkiki180703stluxobi_g