Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

What would you like from Santa?

stagusstagus Member Posts: 256
edited December 2011 in Everything else LEGO
Well, as I have such a good boy ;) I happend to know I am getting the Death Star and the Imperial Flagship but wouls so dearly love it if a Camper Van or Unimog made it under the tree. Probably a bit greedy I know but in the words of Oliver Twist, "please sir, can I have some more?".

What are my fellow AFOL's after?

Comments

• bor2112bor2112 Member Posts: 314
    Death Star and London Bridge. I just cannot justify spending that kind of money on myself.
  • Bosstone100Bosstone100 USAMember Posts: 1,434
    A Santa Claus minifig. Hey.. it's good self promotion for the big guy.
  • LegoFanTexasLegoFanTexas TexasMember Posts: 8,409
    I would like my children to be safe, to live long and fruitful lives, to grow old with someone they love, to have many healthy children, and to have wonderful lives filled with happiness and wisdom.

I would like to spend the next 50+ years enjoying every moment with my wife, who is my best friend and soulmate. I would like us to have great health, happy hearts, and a comfortable life together.

Everything beyond that is just gravy, I'm thankful for it all every single day.
  • legoDadlegoDad Member Posts: 529
    Peace, love, the ability to draw faster to meet all my deadlines, steady lucrative work...No! No! I want an Official Red Ryder Carbine-Action Two-Hundred-Shot Range Model Air Rifle! Plus a Super Star Destroyer...;)
  • starfire2starfire2 Phoenix AZMember Posts: 1,329
    A big fat pile of CASH!!! Like 10 grand!!!
  • devilheaddevilhead Member Posts: 282
    I want an Official Red Ryder Carbine-Action Two-Hundred-Shot Range Model Air Rifle!
    You'll shoot your eye out.
  • Rollo_TomassiRollo_Tomassi Member Posts: 113
    I know I'm getting Batman: Arkham City and Assassin's Creed: Revelations for the XBox because I bought them on Black Friday and promptly handed them over to my family to be wrapped and given back to me on Chtistmas. ;-)

Buy I assume since this is a Lego forum, you were asking for Lego related wish lists. In that case, a little bird told me I might be getting some GCs to spend on Lego.com. Which I intend to get Shuttle Expedition with. And possibly the PFs for my Emerald Night and Maersk trains.
  • sidersddsidersdd USAMember Posts: 2,432
    VW Camper Van set for me please.
    @sidersdd - my wife is very much looking forward to building that. I dragged her to the Lego store the other day, and as part of her reward for spending an hour there with me while I chatted with the staff and watched the customers, I bought that for her. :)
  • sidersddsidersdd USAMember Posts: 2,432
    edited December 2011
    ^ Nice.

I'm finally getting around to building the Grand Emporium set I got last Xmas.
    :) GE is currently 1/3rd built on my build table, and has been for a week! :)

I am loving it so much, I don't want to finish it! Actually, the holiday season has been very busy, and I just haven't had the time to finish it. Truth be told, I have more sets in my "to be built" pile than I will really ever have time to build.

Just picked up a few older sets this past week from eBay, for the personal collection, including two older Indy sets... 7198 & 7628 I have been wanting to pickup 7199 and 7623 but haven't found them for the right price yet.
  • madforLEGOmadforLEGO Chicagoland USMember Posts: 10,472
    I'm hoping for the Credit card fairy to come and take care of those for me... But Alas I will be paying for my LEGO transactions for a bit of time...
    @madforlegos - I understand completely... In the past, we used to carry credit card debt, but we no longer do.

We have a firm, no exceptions rule in the house, if we don't have the cash for it, we don't buy it.
  • The_Brick_BuilderThe_Brick_Builder Member Posts: 658
    Green Grocer or Market Street for me!
  • cavegodcavegod Member Posts: 811
    Well i'd like my two girls to have a good xmas, a job, place to live which we all like, for my arthritus to disapear for ever and to enjoy living for a change.

Am i asking too much of old santa??
  • bellybutton290bellybutton290 Member Posts: 453
    UCS B-wing to be released in time for this chrimbo not next :-( oh and a sneak peek at the LOTR sets, not that I am impatient or anything.
  • giraffefrecklesgiraffefreckles Member Posts: 100
    I have a LEGO list open on my iPad and have shown it to my husband. I have a feeling I'll be fulfilling it myself next year... But I should do what LFT does next year - cash or bust!

Oh, hmm... I wouldn't mind another healthy happy kid. ;P
  • korkor Member Posts: 392
    The best Christmas was 2 years ago. We found out on Christmas morning that my wife was pregnant with out 2nd child. I don't think it can ever get better than that!
  • Farmer_JohnFarmer_John USA - 4,035 Miles from 62 West Wallaby St., Wigan, Lancashire, UKMember Posts: 2,404
    edited December 2011
    The best Christmas was 2 years ago. We found out on Christmas morning that my wife was pregnant with out 2nd child. I don't think it can ever get better than that!
    Amen! We've had some pretty great Christmases over the years, but the best by far was the birth of our twins. Although my wife doesn't remember a day of their first year, they are crazy fun and I wouldn't trade it for anything...not even a free DS! ;-)
  • bellybutton290bellybutton290 Member Posts: 453
    Got my second wish of lotr sets pics!