Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Can't click on "likes"

TheMaker37TheMaker37 Norfolk,VaMember Posts: 476
Every time I try to "like" something I get a "Whoops" You need to enable javascript, message. I am somewhat of a Luddite so I was a bit confused. However I looked up how to enable javascript on my Chromebook and my settings are correct. Can anyone help with this? I am using Chrome browser. Thanks in advance.
BumblepantsSumoLegokiki180703

Comments

• BumblepantsBumblepants DFWMember Posts: 5,835
    Works for me on Chrome. This is just a plot to  get bonus likes isn't it?
    TheMaker37SumoLegokiki180703
  • SprinkleOtterSprinkleOtter Member Posts: 2,731
    edited November 2016
    Every time I try to "like" something I get a "Whoops" You need to enable javascript, message. I am somewhat of a Luddite so I was a bit confused. However I looked up how to enable javascript on my Chromebook and my settings are correct. Can anyone help with this? I am using Chrome browser. Thanks in advance.
    Maybe you should try a different browser? ;)

On a serious not, I notice that like buttons don't work for me if the page isn't fully loaded.
    TheMaker37kiki180703
  • TheMaker37TheMaker37 Norfolk,VaMember Posts: 476
    Now I am having more issues. 1. Tried to quote someone and it fills in script into the the comment box. 2. Comment box does not expand when typing, it stays at 3 lines of text in size. 3. when trying to mention a member with @insert member I do not get an droplist of members. Please help me obi-wan @Huw
  • TheMaker37TheMaker37 Norfolk,VaMember Posts: 476
    Hmmm. I figured it out. I am running Ghostery and when I turned it off for the Forum things started working again, there must have been an update to the program bc I have been running it for a long time.

However; I do encourage every member to test there like buttons below. Just to be sure your everything is working for you. Because I care;-)-
    snowhitiekiki180703
  • snowhitiesnowhitie BelgiumMember Posts: 2,859
    It happened to me around the same time - couldn't click on likes either with the same error message. I use Firefox on my computer. It works again with me - so maybe a temporary error.

There are times I can't see a drop list sometimes either - but can't find a connection when it happens. (not that I'm that much on the 'know' of IT...)
    TheMaker37kiki180703
  • SumoLegoSumoLego New YorkMember Posts: 11,942
    --passes out--

Whew!  
    SprinkleOtterTheMaker37kiki180703Rainstorm26
  • MaffyDMaffyD West YorkshireMember Posts: 2,539
    ^ Not gonna do it.
    SumoLego