Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

US to WW - Extremely Large Lot of more than 25 Marvel and DC Superheroes Sets + Extra Minifigures

wrangler6915wrangler6915 USA - Lincoln NEMember Posts: 500

Still working on clearing out my collection to focus on just a few themes.  As such, I am now looking to sell my collection of DC and Marvel SH sets as a single lot.  A complete list of all sets included is below. 

I do not have the boxes for any of these, but I have all of the manuals and all the sets are complete unless noted otherwise.  By complete, I mean they have all parts, minifigures, minifigure accesories, and all manuals...with the caveat that there may be a small part or two missing here or there...but I honestly believe them to be substantially complete as noted below. 

These are all in very good condition, and have been built for display only.  The minifigures have been stored/displayed behind glass in shadowboxes, as shown in the pics.  These shadowboxes are not included, but I wanted to show how they'd been stored. 

I am not looking to break these up into smaller lots at this time.  I am generally looking for cash via paypal, but would consider select large/UCS sets in exchange or as partial.  Please feel free to make a reasonable offer.  This is a very large lot with many retired sets, so I would really like to sell to a single buyer if we can work out a deal.  I'll ship anywhere, but as I'm located in the US, and due to the size of this lot, shipping outside of the US may be too cost prohibitive.

Please PM with with any questions.  I can of course send more pics and/or info.

Thanks

#6857 Dynamic Duo Funhouse Escape: Complete

#6860 The Bat Cave: Complete

#6873 Spider-man’s Doc Ock Ambush: Complete

#76041 Hydra Fortress Smash: Parts and manuals only; NO MINIFIGURES

#6862 Superman vs Lex Power Armor: Complete

#76018 Hulk Smash Lab: Complete

#76013 The Joker Steamroller: Complete

#76007 Iron Man Malibu Mansion Attack: Complete

#6864 Batmobile and the Two Face Chase: Complete

#76031 Hulk Buster Smash: Complete

#76025 Green Lantern vs Sinestro: Does not include Sinestro or his chamber; otherwise complete

#76032 Quinjet City Chase:  Parts and manuals only; NO MINIFIGURES

#76030 Hydra Showdown: Complete

#76011 Man-Bat Attack Helicopter: Complete

#76015 Doc Ock Truck Heist: Complete

#76004 Spider-man Spider-cycle Chase: Complete

#76000 Arctic Batman vs Mr. Freeze: Complete

#76010 Batman Penguin Faceoff: Complete

#76017 Captain America vs. Hydra: Complete

#6865 Captain America’s Avenging Cycle: Complete

#76006 Iron Man Extremis Sea Port Battle

#76014 Spider-trike vs Electro: Complete

#30163 Thor and the Cosmic Cube: Complete

#30165 Hawkeye with Equipment: Minifigure only; equipment parts not guaranteed but I’ll look for them

#5002145 Rocket Raccoon: Complete

#5002125 Electro: Complete

#500022: The Hulk: Complete

#5002943 Winter Solider: Complete

#76012 Batman Riddler Chase: Complete

#6867 Loki’s Cosmic Cube Escape: Complete

#76009: Superman Black Zero Escape

#6858 Catwoman Catcycle City Chase: Both minifigures and motorcycle only (i.e. not the street corner)

#5001623 Jor-El: Complete

#5002126 Martian Manhunter: Complete

#spd006 Green Goblin minifigure: Complete

#spd028 Spider-man: Complete, but does have a nick in the chest

#spd017 J. Jonah Jameson: Complete

#bat026 Harley Quinn: Complete

Electro-suit Batman: Complete

Comments