Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

What's your LEGO 'status' today?

Comments

• Si_UKNZSi_UKNZ NZMember Posts: 4,179
    Totally Dorked out today
  • legoprodslegoprods SpainMember Posts: 440
    Finally buying my first bulk lot, good one, since I've bought some bad ones made of random parts in eBay.

This one is for all the parts on about 8 of the big LoTR sets and hobbit sets for 120€.

Not bad for the times when everyone thinks Lego is worth it's weight in gold! (Despite being better tan gold ;-) )
  • AFFOL_Shellz_BellzAFFOL_Shellz_Bellz Member Posts: 1,263
    Frustration with #8854, the crane portion is so poorly attached any use seems to loosen it and because of the pneumatic hoses it's very difficult to replace it in the appropriate place! Grrrrr
  • LegobutterflyLegobutterfly Member Posts: 488
    Is not thrilled to have had to pick up and sort into bag order the pieces to #7965 where it crash landed off the unit!
  • RennyRenny USAMember Posts: 1,145
    Just built my Cafe Corner for the first time. What a wonderful looking set. My visiting parents loved it as well and they don't usually pay attention to what's on display (granted most are just big, gray ucs sets).
  • Darthhenry1Darthhenry1 Member Posts: 13
    Mine would be "Looking for all of my blasted spinners that have found their way into all rooms of the house"
  • dejavudejavu USAMember Posts: 235
    Sorting minifigs.
    Sorting through boxes of new to us Lego trying to piece the kits back together, yay!!! Very exciting day Lego wise :)
  • JenniJenni JapanMember Posts: 1,389
    Spent the day horrifying @legoboy by describing parting out all my sets, it was almost as much fun as watching our children play together as if they'd been best friends their whole lives.
    MatthewJosephdejavuBrickDancerPenkid11SirKevbagslegonut80carlqSi_UKNZ
  • BrickDancerBrickDancer Dunes of TatooineMember Posts: 3,639
    Just made all arrangements for my first Legoland visit ever in 3 weeks. And it shall be at the birthplace of it all, Billund. Ssooo happy just thinking about it, can't freaking wait. Denmark here I come!
    Geddes
    Until I read @BrickDancer's post I was sitting here contemplating how much of a Lego budget will be left after graduation gifts for two grandchildren and feeding two 6 foot plus men for a week. Now I'm wondering how I can shrink to fit in her luggage!
  • dimefielddimefield Edmonton Alberta CanadaMember Posts: 314
    Got my store opening announcement in the mail for the new Edmonton,AB store. June14-16. We get to help build an 8 foot Yoda!
  • LostInTranslationLostInTranslation UKMember Posts: 5,547
    edited May 2013
    Just bought this http://www.brickset.com/detail/?set=850791-1 at Shepherds Bush. I love it when I see something in the Lego shop I didn't know existed! Plus got me a nice shiny gold chrome minifig keychain.
    Only bummer was they had no Iron Man polys left, only TIE fighters :-(
    (I tried blagging a Jor-El instead but the guy wasn't having it )
    Legobutterflyandhe
  • Captain_EyebrowCaptain_Eyebrow Test Valley, looking at that new brand store that is coming to Southampton by Christmas 2019 . . . .Member Posts: 139
    I'm getting the LEGO Cave Ready to move house. The Artoo's are safely packed . . . . .
    Jenni

Just bought this http://www.brickset.com/detail/?set=850791-1 at Shepherds Bush. I love it when I see something in the Lego shop I didn't know existed! Plus got me a nice shiny gold chrome minifig keychain.

That set is great! The very kind @indigobox picked one up for me, very much looking forward to building it for my sons biryhday next week :) Loving me the shiny key chain too! Mmmm, shiny LEGO hehe.

• andheandhe UKMember Posts: 2,873

Green afro! Clowns are still creepy. But nice to see parts in new colours. Seems to be a mash-up of series 1 cmf legs, same design of shirt but in purple as, new green afro but series 5 clown face.

Nice find.

Spent too much time I didn't have, playing with my LEGO. Ran late all the rest of the day. My bad.
  • MCNwakeboardMCNwakeboard VirginiaMember Posts: 274
    Worked on the suspended train track in the baby/lego room this evening, waiting for some bricklink orders to arrive and worried that I didn't buy enough track.
  • GoldchainsGoldchains Member Posts: 795
    Sigh. Need some new sets to put together. My bipolar disorder is starting to kick in. It makes me want to buy sets I don't really want.... Bad news lol.
  • scarecrow2400scarecrow2400 USAMember Posts: 99
    Worked on updating my display shelf today - finally got around to building the Port Royal set to add to my Pearl and Queen Anne!
    binaryeye
    Completed #6863 last night, really love the joker minifigure and cannot believe I've resisted it for so long! Now looking around the living room I see LEGO everywhere, built and displayed, containers of it to sort, new kits to build and the kids table to re-sort/build and more in the post! And yet, I'm still pondering hitting the local toyshop to see if they have any little gems nestled on their shelves. I need help!
    dejavuLostInTranslation
  • legonut80legonut80 UKMember Posts: 314
    My 6 year old son got new Lego glasses today, they come with a really nice case too.... Just need them to make them in adult sizes now :)
    Jenni
  • WatfordScottyMWatfordScottyM Member Posts: 400
    Desperately trying to resist buying anything until the Tower of Orthanc is released. It's proving difficult. Thank god the Lone Ranger sets aren't out yet.
  • TheOneVeyronianTheOneVeyronian Help me, I'm inside the M25! (UK)Member Posts: 1,360
    Spending time figuring out how to split my money between Lego and more important things. Lego is currently winning. At this rate, I'll have no money left.
  • MatthewMatthew Cheshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 3,734
    ^ That's an occupational hazard of spending too much time around here I'm afraid!
    TheOneVeyronian
  • TheOneVeyronianTheOneVeyronian Help me, I'm inside the M25! (UK)Member Posts: 1,360
    ^ lol, but in all seriousness it's true. You can never have too much Lego, but you can never have enough money for it either. Way of life, I'm afraid :-(
  • carlqcarlq Ruislip Manor, MiddlesexMember Posts: 792
    Looking at my DC and Marvel Superhero minifig lineups, and realising that as of today - with the exclusion of the Toy Fair exclusives - the Marvel collection is currently complete. Need to devote some time, money and effort to the DC side! :-)
    Legobutterfly
  • VenunderVenunder Nottingham, UK.Member Posts: 2,506
    Town Square is built and combined with my Daily Bugle it all looks quite good.
    Now, do I need another copy of both to complete the mod?
    Of course I do.... :) :) :)
    Jenni
    Staring at my Lego TMNT Kraang creatures I got yesterday - is 3 enough? 'No', they whisper to me. 'Buy more, we won't be so lonely then!'
    @Venunder - any pix?
  • BrickDancerBrickDancer Dunes of TatooineMember Posts: 3,639
    My Lego fever is reaching new heights with my first Technic set today. I couldn't help myself since I'm MOC'ing a Blackhawk. Hope it's as impressive as it looks. All this joy is making me dizzy.
  • LegoboyLegoboy 100km furtherMember Posts: 8,727
    ^ You'll love it. Every non-lego fan that's seen mine built has been extremely impressed with it.
  • LegoboyLegoboy 100km furtherMember Posts: 8,727
    Preparing for a big girl's 30th birthday party here this afternoon. I'm sure 'LEGO' might come up in conversation once or twice. ;-)
    GothamConstructionCo
  • CapnRex101CapnRex101 United KingdomAdministrator Posts: 2,282
    Starting on a building marathon of all ten of the Summer Star Wars sets. I am going in order of size, so Corporate Alliance Tank Droid here I come!
  • HarryPotterLoverHarryPotterLover Member Posts: 238
    Going to peruse all of my local stores to finish my Series 10 figures which I DESPERATLY want to finally get done. I still need- Librarian, Medusa, Bumblebee Girl, Grandpa, Paintballer, Sea Captin, Sad Clown, and Trendsetter.

SO basically all of the HARDEST ones. Wish me best of luck. Btw- have no need or interest in Mr Gold.
    I neeeeeeeeeed more LEGO.
  • LegoMom1LegoMom1 Member Posts: 652

I neeeeeeeeeed more LEGO.

Girl, from the posts I've read of yours, you are outta control. :)

LostInTranslationindigobox
    ^ That may be true but I still need more, you can never have too much LEGO :)
  • BrixyBrixy United statesMember Posts: 57
    edited June 2013
    Have a Lego hangover from finishing the haunted house, trying to decide what set I have that can follow that.
    Today is my birthday, and even though I'm going through some tough financial times right now, I am going to get myself (and share with my son), a little something LEGO. Would love LOTR Unexpected Gathering, but I don't know if I can allow myself that expense right now. We'll see.
    Happy Birthday @LegoMom1 :D
    ^Thank you.
  • LegobrandonCPLegobrandonCP CanadaMember Posts: 1,912
    Got my custom engraved badge from Brickprinter.com. It looks awesome! Can't wait to use it and show it off.
  • HarryPotterLoverHarryPotterLover Member Posts: 238

Going to peruse all of my local stores to finish my Series 10 figures which I DESPERATLY want to finally get done. I still need- Librarian, Medusa, Bumblebee Girl, Grandpa,
    Paintballer, Sea Captin, Sad Clown, and Trendsetter.

SO basically all of the HARDEST ones. Wish me best of luck. Btw- have no need or interest in Mr Gold.

Update: Got almost all of them. I was so shocked because those really were the hardest and some (ex- Bumblebee Girl) I got doubles of! All Im missing now is Grandpa. SO happy I dont have to ebay Medusa! Only problem is I have them in a display case and her tail pushes her way farth toward the glass than the others. It fits, but looks too odd

margot
  • PicopiratePicopirate Member Posts: 315
    I am going through withdrawal. We are moving in a few weeks and my Lego budget for the last few months has dropped to zero other than getting the b wing for may the fourth (and getting the hh a month prior for my birthday). Those sets are also still boxed because I know they will be easier to move that way.
  • LostInTranslationLostInTranslation UKMember Posts: 5,547
    Legoboy said:

Preparing for a big girl's 30th birthday party here this afternoon. I'm sure 'LEGO' might come up in conversation once or twice. ;-)

I love my Lego friends. I have had a fantastic birthday party :-))

Worked on updating my display shelf today - finally got around to building the Port Royal set to add to my Pearl and Queen Anne!

What set number is Port Royal? Not familiar with it!

• Si_UKNZSi_UKNZ NZMember Posts: 4,179
    edited June 2013
    Port Royal is not a set, its and AFOL designed alternative model for PotC London escape. You can get the instructions PDf for free with a bit of googling.

Looks good, have been meaning to build it myself some time.
    AFFOL_Shellz_Bellz
    Enjoying brunch on my deck- beautiful morning, with my birthday Lego, Summer Scene, #40054, as table décor.
    Legobutterflycarlq
  • carlqcarlq Ruislip Manor, MiddlesexMember Posts: 792
    ^Sounds good. I love #40054; the sandcastle, in particular, is likely to become a permanent addition to my display shelf. Hope your birthday was smashing, @LegoMom1! :-)