Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

What's your LEGO 'status' today?

Comments

• Bricklover18Bricklover18 PA, USAMember Posts: 720
    ^ It's a great build, enjoy!
    Legopantskiki180703
  • SumoLegoSumoLego New YorkMember Posts: 12,178
    Legoboy said:
    The sciatica problem.  Minor procedure under general, second in 6 weeks.  Out now and making way to the office.
    Nothing at all related to @Pitfall69.  Not related at all, whatsoever.  None.  Whatsoever.  At all.

(Quick recovery!  You have some walking to do next year.)
    LegoboySprinkleOtterkiki180703
  • VorpalRyuVorpalRyu AustraliaMember Posts: 2,261
    Sorry @Legopants, couldn't resist...
    stluxLegopantscatwranglerkiki180703
  • sid3windrsid3windr BelgiumMember Posts: 1,421
    Currently about half an hour away from a 2 week vacation from work. After 3 days of christmas festivities I'll hopefully be attacking the Monorail Transport System once it arrives from Germany, and the ferris wheel, brick bank and (2016) VW Beetle sets which have been sitting in my office for months... maybe even more! *excited*
    tallblocktookiki180703
  • Pitfall69Pitfall69 0 miles to Legoboy's houseMember Posts: 11,391
    Legoboy said:
    Legoboy said:
    bookmum said:
    I'm at my in laws waiting for Christmas. I don't have any lego to build. It feels weird. My fingers are restless... and I am being forced to watch Emmerdale. 
    www.amazon.co.uk

Still a day's Prime Delivery to go.  Save yourself.
    Maybe I should consider placing an order myself. 

Leg again?
    The nerve of them ;)
    SumoLegoSprinkleOtterLEGO_Dad77kiki180703
  • LegoboyLegoboy 100km furtherMember Posts: 8,720
    SumoLego said:
    Legoboy said:
    The sciatica problem.  Minor procedure under general, second in 6 weeks.  Out now and making way to the office.
    Nothing at all related to @Pitfall69.  Not related at all, whatsoever.  None.  Whatsoever.  At all.

Well now you mention it, there was this shadowy figure looming over me in bed last night. Naaaaa, couldn't have been.  ?
    SumoLegoSprinkleOtterVorpalRyukiki180703
  • blogzillyblogzilly Columbus, OhioMember Posts: 598
    @Legoboy Hope it heals up quick.
  • Pitfall69Pitfall69 0 miles to Legoboy's houseMember Posts: 11,391
    Legoboy said:
    SumoLego said:
    Legoboy said:

Well now you mention it, there was this shadowy figure looming over me in bed last night. Naaaaa, couldn't have been.  ?
    I don't cast shadows.
    catwranglerSumoLegoSprinkleOtterGothamConstructionCostarwars4everVorpalRyuLEGO_Dad77Glacierfalls265kiki180703
  • LegoboyLegoboy 100km furtherMember Posts: 8,720
    edited December 2016
    Pitfall69 said:
    Legoboy said:
    SumoLego said:
    Legoboy said:

I don't cast shadows.
    More of an eclipse.  NYR, diet and exercise required.
    SumoLegoPitfall69Glacierfalls265
  • SprinkleOtterSprinkleOtter Member Posts: 2,736
    Pitfall69 said:
    Legoboy said:
    SumoLego said:
    Legoboy said:

I don't cast shadows.
    Nor do you appear in mirrors?
    Pitfall69VorpalRyuLegogramkiki180703
  • Coolguy5000Coolguy5000 Ireland Member Posts: 1,525
    @samiam391 you have my sympathies. Cancer is a terrible disease that can effect anyone.
    Will be thinking of them this Christmas. 
    SumoLegoPitfall69catwranglerVorpalRyukiki180703
  • snowhitiesnowhitie BelgiumMember Posts: 2,878
    Sorry to hear that @samiam391 I'll send a little message to the big guy too! And strength and courage for the whole family.

Hope you can still enjoy Christmas though...
    Coolguy5000Pitfall69catwranglerVorpalRyukiki180703
  • SprinkleOtterSprinkleOtter Member Posts: 2,736
    You have them here @samiam391
    But know that this 'like' is in solidarity with you, not that I like what's happening...
    Pitfall69VorpalRyuLegogramsnowhitiedavetheoxygenmanCoolguy5000SeijiAmasawakiki180703
    Cancer sucks
    Coolguy5000kiki180703
  • khmellymelkhmellymel United KingdomMember Posts: 1,233
    Well wishes for you and your family @samiam391, positive thoughts and prayers on the way.
    Coolguy5000kiki180703
  • MaffyDMaffyD West YorkshireMember Posts: 2,612
    @samiam391 - me and my family will be thinking and praying for your family member when we're at church over the Christmas period. Anything "stage 4" must not be good...
    Coolguy5000bendybadgercatwranglerkiki180703
  • MaffyDMaffyD West YorkshireMember Posts: 2,612
    On a completely different note, I thought I asked everyone to stop posting?! It's Christmas Eve for goodness' sake, I have presents to wrap! :-)
    khmellymelClutchPowertallblocktoobandit778SprinkleOtterAdzbadboybendybadgercatwranglerkiki180703
  • khmellymelkhmellymel United KingdomMember Posts: 1,233
    edited December 2016
    ^I still have Christmas ornaments to make for our tree.  I decided for some reason we are not going to have ANY store bought ornaments plus I'm only going to make them out of whatever we have lying around - catalogues, Christmas wrapping scraps, Sharpies, nail varnish, burnt out lightbulbs, whatever. I figured I could take a day to make them all but it takes a lot more work than I thought.  The tree is only three feet tall, but I don't think I'll be able to fill it this year - so far there are just nine ornaments on it (two are LEGO and two are little Christmas stockings my boyfriend made when he was like 10 so I've only made 6 all day!).
    SprinkleOtterLostInTranslationSalamalexbendybadgercatwranglerlegonut80kiki180703
  • KingAlanIKingAlanI Rochester, NYMember Posts: 1,907
    Finally opened most of the CMFs I bought on Monday. I've been waiting for a quiet moment in my partner's absence, because I'd felt out in the shop that one was the Mariachi, but then the pieces had moved around in all the bags and I needed to be sure which one it was so I could save it for his stocking. 

[snip] a second Rogue, who'll be good for my medieval/fantasy scenes [snip]

Yeah, I also recheck CMFs when I get them home. Even if I pack them separately in store, I have to remember which pile is which. maybe I should bring ziploc bags, sharpies and sticky labels to the store along with my weight and feel guide.

I have 25 Rogue, and 11 S15 Frightening Knight - here are pictures at 16 and 5 - http://www.mediafire.com/view/yd7xi9ktgi6skvj/ and http://www.mediafire.com/view/6fb47bxxas6wds2/0819 Bear Infantry.jpg

Legopants said:

SKOOLZ OWT!!!

Finished work now until 2nd January :-)
    Will hopefully find time to rearrange the man-cave a bit and get stuck into Palace Cinema - another set that's been waiting over 3 years to be built!

I have some days off because regular holidays are on weekends. Maybe this will get me going on Brick Bank again; I moved it to the man cave a few days ago after finishing #41180 there. I had started both months ago.

nexandercatwranglerkiki180703
  • TheOriginalSimonBTheOriginalSimonB Felixstowe Member Posts: 1,347
    @khmellymel you could pop your lego ornaments into the Dec building competition... 
    catwranglerkiki180703
  • xiahnaxiahna Member Posts: 154
    Considering the bad luck I've encountered in the past hour, I'm not touching any Lego tonight. A glass just exploded on the sink, don't want to even contemplate what my happen if I try and finish my modular. -.-
    VorpalRyuLegogramjosekalelcatwranglerkiki180703
  • bendybadgerbendybadger 127.0.0.1 ::1Member Posts: 1,141
    @samiam391 sending positive thought your way. Especially tough at this time of year. All the best to you and your dear family member. 
    dspigelkiki180703
  • VenunderVenunder Nottingham, UK.Member Posts: 2,493
    I received Moana's Island set from my Daughter via [email protected] today,
    and I'm not wrapping it for tomorrow.
    I'm opening it to build tonight.
    The pig looks extra cute and will make a great stuffed toy version of a pig for my regular city toyshops or family homes.

Merry Winter Holiday to everyone!
    stluxdspigelsnowhitiekiki180703
    stlux said:
    @samiam391 I have had 3 occurrences in the past were a close family member either passed away or spent multiple weeks around Christmas in the emergency wing of the hospital. Even though you might feel celebrating now is just not "right", I have found that focusing on the Christmas spirit/cheer as much as possible and being together with the family actually helps.

I wish you and your family all the best at this trying time.
    That was really, really well said. 
    bendybadgerkiki180703
  • BrikingBriking Dorset, UKMember Posts: 748
    #10253 and #21306 are now mine. And I have a Holiday Train to build.  And still got to re-build my WV market.  And then the next Modular out on Jan 1.  Where will I find the time to build?
  • tallblocktootallblocktoo CanadaMember Posts: 497
    Figured I would build the reindeer and sleigh for a little holiday fun from #10245 however two of the white clips snapped so that didn't work out so well.  
  • chrisalddinchrisalddin UKMember Posts: 2,865
    Legoboy said:
    ^ Thank God they take their looks from their mother.
    to right!
    we dont need mini Jar Jar's running around.
    oh god i need to get that image out of my head.
    Pitfall69VorpalRyukiki180703
  • xwingpilotxwingpilot UKMember Posts: 797
    Just built #41111 with little Miss xwingpilot and we had our first missing part - a bicycle wheel!

The missing parts service on the website was easy to use so hopefully TLG will send out a replacement soon.
    LegopantsLegogramstluxVorpalRyukiki180703
  • bookmumbookmum londonMember Posts: 1,202
    @Legopants ooh me very very jealous. "who needs the kwik E mart" (well I don't need it...but I would love it). Enjoy. 
    Legopantscatwranglerkiki180703
  • RevBluesRevBlues Member Posts: 117
    Today of all days is the day I have decided that I really don't like 10245-1: Santa's Workshop and it doesn't fit in my winter village, so I am quickly turning it into something else.  Looking like it will be a small town hall to go next to my MOC church.  But long-term I might use it as the basis of a station for my modified 79111-1: Constitution Train.
  • LegopantsLegopants GermanyMember Posts: 1,999
    bookmum said:
    @Legopants ooh me very very jealous. "who needs the kwik E mart" (well I don't need it...but I would love it). Enjoy. 

I will :-)  Loads of cool details inside and outside - I'm certainly looking forward to building it :-) 
  • TheOriginalSimonBTheOriginalSimonB Felixstowe Member Posts: 1,347
    @Legoboy I thought you only had stumps left after all the walking this year...
    SprinkleOttersnowhitiestluxkiki180703