Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

What's your LEGO 'status' today?

Comments

• SirKevbagsSirKevbags Fairy Land Member Posts: 4,030
    Adzbadboy said:
    My 'LEGO Brand Store' blogged on The Brothers Brick!

http://www.brothers-brick.com/2016/08/13/a-brand-new-lego-brand-store/
    Noticed that last night. Well done!
    AdeelZubairkiki180703
  • HugeYellowBrickHugeYellowBrick At my PCMember Posts: 496
    Still sorting :(
    But I built Smaug last night - very impressive next to a minifigure.
    catwranglersnowhitiekiki180703
  • Bosstone100Bosstone100 USAMember Posts: 1,433
    ^^^ nice modular building. The interior is quite impressive. 
    AdeelZubairkiki180703
  • catwranglercatwrangler Northern IrelandMember Posts: 1,854
    Just won The Hobbit: Laketown Chase on Ebay for half the retail price all in! I think it'll come in handy for my medieval town plans...
    bandit778kiki180703
  • snowhitiesnowhitie BelgiumMember Posts: 3,036
    edited August 2016
    Packing up 'the entertainment' to go home after staying at the coast...

Here's hoping it all gets back in one piece, but at least it's all wrapped up per set.
    Bricklover18catwranglerbandit778kiki180703
  • MaffyDMaffyD West YorkshireMember Posts: 2,829
    Those poor minifigs! I hope they get to the hospital soon!
    stluxkiki180703
  • TigerMothTigerMoth Member Posts: 2,343
    SumoLego said:
    ^ I wouldn't mind a modular hospital to send them to.  (With a helipad, of course.)

For now, all we have are sausages at the Fire Brigade.
    C'mon - what you really want is a butcher's shop in a converted lighthouse, now isn't it?
    SumoLegokiki180703eggshencatwranglerstluxJennigmonkey76
  • SumoLegoSumoLego New YorkMember Posts: 13,477
    ^ My Green Grocer has butcher's shop.  I'd much prefer a butcher's shop IN a helicopter.  Mobile cured meats unbounded of the constraints of brick and mortar.  Butchers Without Borders...
    kiki180703Bumblepantsricecakeeggshenflordcatwranglerstlux
    SumoLego said:
    Butchers Without Borders...
    That sounds like Daesh.
    SamJ
  • chrisalddinchrisalddin UKMember Posts: 3,014
    so right now i am trying to work out (still) how to tidy up my lego set's on display and find a place to build GBHQ. i think a good start would be to store some of them sets away. now what sets to store.
  • Bricklover18Bricklover18 PA, USAMember Posts: 720
    Attempting to organize my collection... It might be organized in a few years. 
    stluxkiki180703MegtheCat
    well i know have space to build in.
    do i start GBHQ or not?
    LEGO_Dad77kiki180703
    Do it! Do it! :D
    stluxkiki180703
    well i know have space to build in.
    do i start GBHQ or not?
    You always have place to build LEGO sets. The question is whether you have place to sleep.
    stluxSalamalexkiki180703
  • tallblocktootallblocktoo CanadaMember Posts: 497
    I think eventually he will move out in favour of his Lego!

stluxkiki180703
    I think eventually he will move out in favour of his Lego!
    Nah! He'll make build a LEGO kennel and install his mother in it at the bottom of the garden - near enough to finance things, but not occupying any potential storage space.
    stluxTheOriginalSimonBcatwranglerBumblepantsBricklover18SamJbandit778kiki180703
    I used to joke about solving our Lego storage problem by just building another house out of the stuff...
    tallblocktooLEGO_Dad77kiki180703
    That was my next suggestion.  Perhaps @chrisalddin could just build a Lego castle and move all the family in with him.  I'm sure that may happen yet!
    *blink*
    so i go and start building GBHQ and come back to this.
    just remember there is a find line. between making a joke and picking on someone (bullying).

anyhow. i have got the first set of bags done. and will start set two soon. i may finish by sunday. we will see.
  • Pitfall69Pitfall69 0 miles to Legoboy's houseMember Posts: 11,423
    *blink*
    just remember there is a find line. between making a joke and picking on someone (bullying).

anyhow. i have got the first set of bags done. and will start set two soon. i may finish by sunday. we will see.
    Oh, c'mon, you don't actually think that us joking around is bullying do you? You should actually read some of the other threads...yeesh!!!
    Salamalexkiki180703
    I think perhaps I started this with my rabid and somewhat bossy enthusiasm, @chrisalddin, so I'd like to apologise for the turn things took. Brickset definitely has a tendency towards joking, but I would fervently hope nobody intended to cross the line into bullying. 
    LostInTranslationSalamalexkiki180703
    Its all in fun @chrisalddin.  We love your passion for Lego.  Enjoy the build!
    Pitfall69bandit778kiki180703
    Pitfall69 said:
    *blink*

Oh, c'mon, you don't actually think that us joking around is bullying do you? You should actually read some of the other threads...yeesh!!!
    no i dont, that not to say that it dont hit some of my bad triggers. left over from my past.
    just to point out, @Pitfall69 i think your post was fine.
    maybe one that was a little less PINK!
    I think perhaps I started this with my rabid and somewhat bossy enthusiasm, @chrisalddin, so I'd like to apologise for the turn things took. Brickset definitely has a tendency towards joking, but I would fervently hope nobody intended to cross the line into bullying. 
    You shouldn't apologize for something you didn't intend. We are all family here whether you like it or not, athough @Legoboy is the brother that nobody speaks about that we keep chained up in our attic ;)
    LEGO_Dad77bendybadger
    Pitfall69 said:

We are all family here whether you like it or not,
    hahahahahahahahahahahaha
    we shore as hell qwobal like a family.
    TheOriginalSimonBSalamalexkiki180703
  • LegoboyLegoboy 100km furtherMember Posts: 8,804
    Pitfall69 said:
    Legoboy said:
    What you all don't know, is that is @Pitfall's actual bed.  He has his own little castle to be king of when his wife's not about.
    Well, I am a Royal after all ;)
    With cheese.  Lots of it.

flordSumoLegodavetheoxygenmankiki180703gmonkey76
    i fail to see how "do it, do it"
    started it?
    nope your clean.
    you can still get in to heven. (ware there are all the lego set's ever made by lego waiting for you to build.)
    but i dont know about other members on here.
    Pitfall69 said:
    *blink*

no i dont, that not to say that it dont hit some of my bad triggers. left over from my past.
    just to point out, @Pitfall69 i think your post was fine.
    maybe one that was a little less PINK!
    I think there are people that know my love of the color PINK ;) 
  • Legopassion8Legopassion8 North CarolinaMember Posts: 1,181
    Is it September?

Fall! Fall! Fall! FALL !!!!!!!

Pitfall69 said:
    Well, I am a Royal after all ;)
    I read somewhere that you had a very Royal Wedding.
    Pitfall69
    Legoboy said:
    With cheese.  Lots of it.

Who else has Jules's wallet?

(Everybody be cool!)
  • YodaliciousYodalicious DagobahMember Posts: 1,366
    ^ I don't have one, but man did I want one in high school. It's one of my yearbook quotes.
    SumoLego
    ^ I don't have one, but man did I want one in high school. It's one of my yearbook quotes.
    If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the f****** car. 
    ricecakeYodaliciouskiki180703snowhitie
  • KingAlanIKingAlanI Rochester, NYMember Posts: 2,097
    Particularly swamped with BrickLink work the past week or so. Many orders. Many newly parted out sets to sort. Some of those pieces needed for current orders, been caught up in that before but not so badly. Got many gripseal bags of various sizes to help sort my inventory, but I could use better organization for the bags.
    SumoLego said:
    If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the f****** car. 

That reminds me, I must get round to cleaning the car. My wife mentioned it to me yesterday.
    SumoLegoricecakekiki180703
  • brumeybrumey AustriaMember Posts: 1,002
    i have been a bully in school before i got out of puberty!   i feel bad for this, but i try my best to turn karma around again! for years now! its hitting me back once in a while!

i shouldnt have watched "my name is earl" back in the day...  this triggered all this karma stuff!
    bendybadgerricecakekiki180703josekalel
    just finished set of bag's 6. of GBHQ and i am about half way done. :p
    LostInTranslationcatwranglerLegoboyLEGO_Dad77
    Mum likes to plan ahead with birthday and Christmas presents, so today we got together with my internet skills and her credit card to pick out stuff from the Lego wish list for myself and my (incredibly hard to buy for, and impervious to all the usual sorts of stockingfillers) partner. Thank the, er, creator, for Creator...
    LostInTranslationMooreFXkiki180703YodaliciousSalamalexsnowhitie
    MaffyD said:
    SumoLego said:

That reminds me, I must get round to cleaning the car. My wife mentioned it to me yesterday.

Are you on brain detail?  'Cause I'm washing the windows.
    MaffyDgmonkey76
    ^ err... yeah! Why not? I'm missing something here I think... :-)
    SumoLego