Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

What's your LEGO 'status' today?

Comments

• plasmodiumplasmodium UKMember Posts: 1,939
    My little brother (who has been working very hard for his GCSEs) finishes term today, so after a celebratory milkshake, I think it will be time to finally break out the Exo-Suit I bought at Christmas for a bit of collaborative building...
    SuperTrampxpokkhmellymelrancorbaitAndor
  • cheshirecatcheshirecat Member Posts: 5,332
    Was banished upstairs last night for a girls night downstairs. Only had a box of tan so created this. I've called it 'Hands up, don't shoot'.
    LostInTranslationSuperTrampSirBenxpokGothamConstructionCosidersddSirKevbagscarlqkhmellymel
  • xpokxpok PolandMember Posts: 31
    I am torturing myself. Open Sea Cow or endanger myself by opening one of modulars PS, PR, DO or PC. I got also unopened Simpson House but wife will kill me if i even try to move it ( i told her that it is an investment :wink: ). 
  • AdzbadboyAdzbadboy London, UKMember Posts: 2,630
    edited April 2015
    LEGO Clockwork Robot - Photographs By Sennfoo

https://instagram.com/sennfoo/

LEGO Clockwork Robot - Photographs By Sennfoo

Hermawan Surjadi Tan is one of many who have built my LEGO Creator - Clockwork Robot. Sennfoo has used his photography skills and put him in four different scenarios. It may not be built using the right pieces and colours but the fact that didn't stop him building it was amazing.

If you would like to build my Clockwork Robot please use the PDF's provided and take a picture and send it to me. Before you do please checkout Huw's review on Brickset and support this project on LEGO Ideas.

LEGO Ideas:
    cheshirecatxpokkhmellymelBrickDancerAndorGothamConstructionCoBuriedinBricksGurooo
  • catwranglercatwrangler Northern IrelandMember Posts: 1,824
    I knew that if I waited long enough, this would happen: found the Lego Ideas Book in a charity shop for 50p!
    khmellymel
    edited April 2015
    I found another person today who has built two of my MOC's from their own collection, he liked the Helicarrier that much he built two!

LEGO Mini Wooden Duck Toy:

Update: The Helicarrier link on has a bug so just follow the link below and you should find it (second row.)

Credit: https://instagram.com/freisasa/
    Andor
  • maniacmaniac Yorkshire, UKMember Posts: 814
    Went and did some PaB today. Keywords/phrases I hear from other customers - 'Intricate', 'Precise', 'You've done this before' and 'Stacking Master'.

I just want the maximum amount in small cups...
    rancorbaitLego_StarcatwranglerAndorsnowhitie
  • 77ncaachamps77ncaachamps Aspiring Time Traveler Stuck in the West (US)Member Posts: 2,442
    maniac said:
    Went and did some PaB today. Keywords/phrases I hear from other customers - 'Intricate', 'Precise', 'You've done this before' and 'Stacking Master'. I just want the maximum amount in small cups...
    How was your experience with the new PaB wall?
  • BuriedinBricksBuriedinBricks USAMember Posts: 1,367
    Finished building the latest AT-AT tonight. Love it.
    Andor
  • LegoTTLegoTT Member Posts: 479
    I am at home for the holiday- first time since coming out of my dark ages. I'm considering taking all of my old bricks back home with me....hmmmm....now, to find the instruction manuals...
    catwrangler
  • LegoTTLegoTT Member Posts: 479
    I think I'll create a new post once I go through everything...until then...why didn't I keep the box?!?!
    catwranglersnowhitie
  • maniacmaniac Yorkshire, UKMember Posts: 814
    maniac said:
    Went and did some PaB today. Keywords/phrases I hear from other customers - 'Intricate', 'Precise', 'You've done this before' and 'Stacking Master'. I just want the maximum amount in small cups...
    How was your experience with the new PaB wall?
    There's no difference in the UK apart from new parts. We don't have the new Build-A-Model feature here thankfully.
  • samiam391samiam391 A Log Cabin in KY, United StatesMember Posts: 4,299
    Happy Easter!

Thanks to the stand up guy @pharmjod for providing me with a $50 Benny's spaceship. A wonderful Easter afternoon was spent building it. A fantastic set!
    JenniSirBenpharmjodiso3200hkcrazy88GothamConstructionCo
  • iso3200iso3200 97 miles from Brickset TowersMember Posts: 2,047
    I listed some Lego minifigs on ebay last week. Somebody PM'd me to ask how tall they are. ?????
    BumblepantsAndorplasmodiumhkcrazy88AdzbadboyLego_Starcarlq
  • binaryeyebinaryeye USMember Posts: 1,734
    iso3200 said:
    I listed some Lego minifigs on ebay last week. Somebody PM'd me to ask how tall they are. ?????
    4 bricks and 2 plates, give or take a few plates. ;)
    durazno33
  • VenunderVenunder Nottingham, UK.Member Posts: 2,518
    edited April 2015
    42mm?

Could be checking to see whether they are real Lego minifigs or knock-offs?

• matticus_bricksmatticus_bricks Member Posts: 648
    I had a dream last night that I found an obscure toy shop that still had a full box of Series 2 CMFs. The owner thought it was outdated and no one would want it, so he sold me the whole thing for 37 cents. I woke up feeling very disappointed. 
    hkcrazy88Andorlegomattsnowhitiecatwrangler
  • Pitfall69Pitfall69 0 miles to Legoboy's houseMember Posts: 11,401
    ^I wake up feeling disappointed all the time. If I don't wake up disappointed, I'm usually disappointed before I go to bed ;)
    Andorhkcrazy88SirKevbagslegomatt
  • AndorAndor United StatesMember Posts: 252
      I can sympathize with you. I feel the same way. @Pitfall69  
       @matticus_bricks I have had almost that same dream. But I believe it was a different LEGO product being sold at a dirt cheap price.

• legomattlegomatt Member Posts: 2,548
    edited April 2015
    How strange... I had a dream wherein i was feeling disappointed about something, but then I woke up in my lego filled room, which cheered me up. ;oP

(But yes, I too have had 'the dream' once or twice, too).
    GuroooJenniAndorsnowhitie
  • khmellymelkhmellymel United KingdomMember Posts: 1,234
    I told myself that I wasn't going to buy any Series 13 (only trade), but I caved in ASDA and bought ONE fig... and it was the Hot Dog Guy!  I'm so pleased, it took like less than five bags to find him :)
    xpokGothamConstructionCo
    I got mine after about 50 bags :disappointed: 
    Andorkhmellymel
  • legonut80legonut80 UKMember Posts: 314
    Trying to calm down our teething baby and the only thing that seems to work is for me to play the Lego juniors game on my phone, also I'm sure he's just said Lego for the first time at 14 months :)
    LostInTranslationJenniGothamConstructionCoPenkid11AdzbadboyGoldchains
  • snowhitiesnowhitie BelgiumMember Posts: 2,923
    My Pet Shop has arrived! After ordering it during double VIP and the sent-date always prolonging I was worried they'd cancell it, but it is standing next to me as we speek - jeuj!!!
    khmellymelxpokGoldchains
    ^ just realised it's speak not speek ;-) - was too excited and wanted to share the news, obviously time for editing had long since past :$
  • DivingDWDivingDW Member Posts: 2
    My brain is saying 'get started on your BL store', my heart is saying 'build these sets'. I just spent over $500 in clearance sales from K-Mart and Walmart to start my inventory, but now I can't bring myself to actually do it. I just want to play with them... *slaps self*. 

Ok, time to get started!
    GoldchainsAdzbadboysnowhitie
  • samiam391samiam391 A Log Cabin in KY, United StatesMember Posts: 4,299
    Bought some CMF off of eBay, received them yesterday and they smelled like smoke.

So I set them outside on my porch to air out... I then left the house and  completely forgot about them... I won't be back for awhile due to work. 

It's supposed to storm tomorrow.

Everyone cross your fingers.
    Pitfall69
  • ryjayryjay Member Posts: 1,001
    Right now, I'm just watching and looking.
  • VenunderVenunder Nottingham, UK.Member Posts: 2,518
    Just finished building the Ewok Village and now I think I need another one to make more than a hamlet. :) 
    klatu003
    ^Just add a William Shakespeare CMF and you should be alright ;)
    legomattricecakeAndorcarlq
    I am thinking about buying all Guardians of the Galaxy sets ( because of the movie ofc :)). But i spent too much on LEGO this week. On the other hand its about 140$ so its not a fortune.
    Is this even possible to spend too much on LEGO? :wink:
    Goldchains
  • mr.pigglesmr.piggles Snow FortMember Posts: 326
    Construction of the Blue (Green) Grocer stalled at the first floor because the last pieces I bricklinked won't be in until Monday. Sigh. I just couldn't wait any longer.
  • legomattlegomatt Member Posts: 2,548
    edited April 2015
    Venunder said:
    Just finished building the Ewok Village and now I think I need another one to make more than a hamlet. :) 
    Pitfall69 said:
    ^Just add a William Shakespeare CMF and you should be alright ;)
    Is this a Dengar i see before me? ;oP
  • BuriedinBricksBuriedinBricks USAMember Posts: 1,367
    Family party at our house tomorrow, so I had to get the LEGO room presentable. I have been casually sorting for months, so I'm glad this new system I devised appears to be working.
    xpoksnowhitie
    I just need to get rid of Lego just to make the rooms presentable ;) Seriously, there is Lego in almost every room in my home. It is ridiculous.
  • nexandernexander Glasgow Member Posts: 897
    2 kids birthdays in 2 days means lots of new Lego sets to 'help' with, some of which may have been on my want list!

Someone did give us some Mega Blocks though, he doesn't mind but I don't want it getting mixed into the regular Lego population.
  • SirKevbagsSirKevbags Fairy Land Member Posts: 4,030
    It troubled me there was a missing pink brick......
  • namzepnamzep Member Posts: 42
    Heading to the Lego store with my nephew.  Think we're going to try building a minifigure (he's only 3 so fingers crossed).
  • 77ncaachamps77ncaachamps Aspiring Time Traveler Stuck in the West (US)Member Posts: 2,442
    Trying to find the building instructions for all four SW Celebrations mini-builds.
  • VorpalRyuVorpalRyu AustraliaMember Posts: 2,303
    @Adzbadboy, do you have any of your mini Marvel designs up on Rebrickable or anywhere else? Would love to have the Milano sitting on the deck of my Helicarrier... :smiley: Awesome design.
    Adzbadboyxiahna
  • SparkyHamSparkyHam Bristol, UKMember Posts: 139
    Finally gave in and purchased a brand new 7783 - the original Batcave from 2006/08! I've wanted this set ever since coming out the dark ages... I don't think I'll be able to sleep tonight, thinking off all the ways I'm going to expand/mod it. Got that same feeling I had over 20 years ago, when I peaked through the wrapping paper and knew I was getting Classic Barracuda Pirate Ship for Christmas!
    GothamConstructionCosnowhitie
  • klatu003klatu003 Hobbiton, Shire, Middle EarthMember Posts: 721
    Gave in to a incomplete #10189 Taj Mahal on ebay that had been "under my son's bed for three years - played with by a child, warning cat hairs."  It arrived in four large plastic bags in two Priority Mail boxes.  First, I didn't have to wash as expected - with exception of some slightly dusty plates, pieces are clean and no scratches.  Second almost all of the critical parts are there.  Third - 99% of tiny parts are complete to the exact count.  After one #21004 Guggenheim from ebay, two small bricklink orders, and a few pieces from my stash,  I have a complete *genuine* Taj Mahal!  Hope it isn't as boring to build as some say.  I know it is gorgeous to display.  
    Pitfall69BumblepantsSirBensnowhitiekhmellymelricecakehkcrazy88Goldchains
    That's great :) Hope you enjoy it. For future reference, I would at least document what parts you added to make the set 100% complete. It may not be a big deal to many, but if you sell it on, some people woukd want to know :)
    klatu003
  • klatu003klatu003 Hobbiton, Shire, Middle EarthMember Posts: 721
    Thanks for the advice @Pitfall69.  After reading all the various threads here about "owning a set" or "not owning a set" I did do a complete inventory (and documented) before doing the add ins.  I don't plan on selling, but you never know.  As the count for little pieces came up with the correct numbers, I started getting more and more excited.
    Pitfall69
  • Ryouchanx4Ryouchanx4 Member Posts: 1
    My status would be gonna rebuild my Toy and Grocery Shop 3 in 1 set when I get home!
    Hulkbuster WIP - Teaser

Hulkbuster WIP - Teaser

As some of you may know I've been planning a Hulkbuster MOC to be released on April 23rd (UK release date of Avengers: Age of Ultron.) Today my final parts order came from LEGO Bricks & Pieces and it's actually built and finished, this is my first teaser for the MOC; only a few days left now...
    LegoboyGothamConstructionColegomattLego_Star
    Today arrived: the Lonely mountain set and the second hand parts of #8078, except minifigs anf sharks. My husband managed to get this second lot on ebay for 9 quid and it's only a little bit dusty, so that's great! Look at all these great parts for my next modular MOC! I love those redish colours :)