Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Humble Bundle - Lego Books

The Humble bundle is offering a collection of Lego books on this week's book bundle. I own some of those books (and planned on buying some others) and I can say they are really really good. Of course, some of them work much better as physical books (Beautiful Lego, The Lego Architect) but can't beat the price here!

The Humble Book Bundle: LEGO presented by No Starch

Books for everyone on the block. We've assembled a virtual stack of No Starch Press books for you and for the LEGO fans in your life (of any age)! But you might not want to LEGO of these books once you have them. We're just sayin'.

Pay $1 or more for The LEGO Adventure Book, Volume 1; Medieval LEGO; The LEGO Build-It Book, Volume 1; and Beautiful LEGO.

Pay $8 or more and you’ll also get The LEGO Build-It Book, Vol.2: More Amazing Vehicles; The Cult of LEGO; LEGO Space; The LEGO Technic Idea Book: Fantastic Contraptions; Incredible Technic; and Forbidden LEGO.

Pay $15 or more for all of that plus The LEGO Architect; The LEGO Christmas Ornaments Book; The LEGO MINDSTORMS EV3 Discovery Book; The LEGO Power Functions Idea Book, Vol.1: Machines and Mechanisms; The LEGO Neighborhood Book; and Steampunk LEGO.

Pay $1 or more. Together, these books would cost over $323. Here at Humble Bundle, though, you name your price of $1 or more!

Read them anywhere. These books are available in PDF and ePUB formats, meaning you can read them anywhere at any time. Instructions and a list of recommended reading programs can be found here.

stluxdatsunrobbiekhmellymelDaraghsnowhitie77ncaachampskiki180703

Comments

• stluxstlux LuxembourgMember Posts: 2,450
    URL: https://www.humblebundle.com/books/lego-book-bundle

The deal is available for another 13 hours.
    Daraghkiki180703
  • tallblocktootallblocktoo CanadaMember Posts: 497
    ^The front page says its available till the 23rd.  I think you misread the countdown clock.  
    stluxkiki180703
  • stluxstlux LuxembourgMember Posts: 2,450
    And right you are: 13 more days, not hours :)
    tallblocktookiki180703
  • datsunrobbiedatsunrobbie West Haven , CTMember Posts: 1,785
    Thanks! Ordered the whole bundle. 
  • erequenaerequena TXMember Posts: 52
    stlux said:
    URL: https://www.humblebundle.com/books/lego-book-bundle

The deal is available for another 13 hours.
    Duh, forgot the URL, thanks! 
  • Coolguy5000Coolguy5000 Ireland Member Posts: 1,574
    Got the whole bundle. Excellent value! 
  • beabea Member Posts: 227
    edited November 2016
    I bought these to read on my kindle.

Using the PDFs, the fonts are too tiny to see. Since kindle doesn't read epub, I tried converting a couple but calibre either just hung or the converted files couldn't be opened by the kindle. Anyone know a good converter for mac?

Overall, very disappointing purchase. 

• jedivalkyriejedivalkyrie Member Posts: 355
    I use my iPad and iBooks to read them.  Have to zoom in a bit sometimes but readable.  Using epub format.
  • tomalphintomalphin Member Posts: 250
    To everyone who has already shown their support for this Humble Bundle Package, thank you! This is a great opportunity to download 16 great LEGO titles for as little as 15$, and a portion of your payment supports civil liberties in an increasingly digital world. That's less than 1$ per book!

As the author of "The LEGO Architect", I hope that you will give my book a try through this bundle, and if you love it as much as I hope you will, please consider purchasing the hardcover book for friends, family or your own collection. You can also purchase the Humble Bundle as a gift for friends or family.

Please also spend time with the other 15 titles in the bundle - there's something for everyone! Find inspiration in Beautiful LEGO, LEGO Space, or Steampunk LEGO. Several of the books including the EV3 Discovery Book will help you build amazing Technic & Mindstorms creations. And for younger readers, there's The LEGO Adventure Book & Medieval LEGO.

Sincerely,
    Tom Alphin, Author 'The LEGO Architect' | More at http://brickarchitect.com
    bandit778stluxkhmellymel77ncaachampsiamterrythedingman5Dedgeckokiki180703davetheoxygenman
  • 77ncaachamps77ncaachamps Aspiring Time Traveler Stuck in the West (US)Member Posts: 2,442
    Thank you for sharing this!

I will share it with my students and school community!
  • CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 20,422
    Interesting that the minimum buy is now $1. I'm sure it used to be 1c, which of course is wiped out after PayPal fees. I wonder how many people were paying 1c to get these deals to make them change the minimum.
  • 77ncaachamps77ncaachamps Aspiring Time Traveler Stuck in the West (US)Member Posts: 2,442
    CCC said:
    Interesting that the minimum buy is now $1. I'm sure it used to be 1c, which of course is wiped out after PayPal fees. I wonder how many people were paying 1c to get these deals to make them change the minimum.
    I wonder if PayPal waives the charge for approved charities and non-profits.
    Coinstar, a vending machine that counts your spare change and issues you a voucher, usually charges about $0.09 per dollar counted. But they waive it if you donate to a list of approved non-profits/charities selected by Coinstar.