Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

General LEGO Video Games Discussion!

Soooo, I have been wondering: what experiences and/or connection do you, fellow Bricksetters, have with all the LEGO Video Games stuff ? I wasn’t able to find any thread like this in the forum and since the video games have become a relevant part of the LEGO product portfolio over the last 20 years, I thought we could have some place to chat about them. 

Have you played any of them? (new or old)
What aspects of them (or of specific one) do you like/dislike?
What hardware (PC, console, mobile devices,...) do you prefer?
Do you have any favorites?
Is there anything what you would like to see regarding these in the future, or something you’d like to change about them? 
Do you have any interesting/funny stories or memories playing them?

Simply, feel free to post anything related to these games, (opinions, mini-reviews, questions and answers, tips and tricks, gameplay images,....) if you want to. :-)

Comments

• jackybrickjackybrick Member Posts: 48
    As of me personally: I am a big fan and I’ve played many of them, mostly on PC, some of the original TT ones on PS2 and a few of the mobile versions on my smartphone as well. My favorites are probably the Star Wars ones (excluding TFA, haven’t played it yet...), Jurassic World, LOTR, Racers 2, Soccer Mania and LEGO Worlds. 

I’d really like to see the addition of online co-op to the ’normal’ TT titles as well as some gameplay improvements for LEGO Worlds. More specifically, perhaps a few more Minecraft Survival Mode-like touches, e.g.: materials/loot-collecting system, optional quests, difficulty settings, more enemies,... to make the game a bit more adventure-like, because after you find and unlock all types of stuff, there’s not much to do besides building, which itself, could have get some changes too. Crafting system would be welcome, as well as possibility to build an interactive stuff- cars, boats, planes, machines/things with moving parts and such... - Do not get me wrong, it is an amazing, beautiful-looking game, but clearly, it has far more potential... (And yes, I am aware that it is still in development, but these are just some of my thoughts, how it eventually might get better and better.) 

Btw.... sorry for my English :-)
  • Wicksy80Wicksy80 Northern IrelandMember Posts: 596
    I love the Lego games. Haven't played all of them, most of them though. My aim/goal/obsession is to get all trophies as I play them on the PS4. 
    jackybrick
    @Wicksy80 Nice! Do you have a favorite?
    @jackybrick It would have to be Lego Batman 2 so far. Great story and thoroughly entertaining. 
    @Wicksy80 That was the one that changed quite a few things in the genre, if I remember correctly- first one with the dialogues and a proper open world.  :)
    Also spawned a movie just from the cutscenes!
    Wow! Just when I have put up with the fact, that it ain’t gonna happen....

Definitely looking forward to the Steam version! :D