Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Percentages on Bricklink?

jmeninnojmeninno The Batcave (MA)Member Posts: 867

Hi,

I've bought on Bricklink before, but it appears they have (somewhat) recently updated their interface.  When I try to use their automated process for selecting a store based on what I have in my "wanted list", it now tells me a price per line item, with a green or red percentage.  It also has what seems to be an overall percentage for the cart subtotal.

Would someone please help me decipher what these percentages pertain to?

Thanks!

Comments

• bandit778bandit778 Docking Bay 94. Member Posts: 2,224
    I may be wrong but i took it to mean how much the parts were over or under the average price for the selected part. 
    jmeninnobrumeybobabricks
  • ecmo47ecmo47 North CarolinaMember Posts: 2,101
    That's the way I interpreted it. Red was % over average and Green was % under. I assume that it is based off the current average selling price vice the 6 month "sold" price. 
    jmeninno
  • jmeninnojmeninno The Batcave (MA)Member Posts: 867
    Thanks, all.  I had suspected that, after some quick arithmetic, but wanted to verify.  Thanks!