Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Student Researching Members of Brickset!

skehresskehres Chicago, ILMember Posts: 2
Hi guys! My name is Scott Kehres. I am analyzing this site for a research project at DePaul University. I am looking for three people to interview. Basically, I am studying the content of Brickset and what it has to offer to its members. I would love to interview some of you guys and get your opinions and thoughts on your participation throughout the site's activities and the forum! 

This entire process is private, secure, and nothing, including the site name and your info is recorded or published. It is completely anonymous. I would greatly appreciate your guys' help!

I would be interested in interviewing a
1) New user (Joined within last 2-3 months)
2) A moderator
3) An elder/Veteran user

Thank you all so much and if you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact me!

Comments

• Legopassion8Legopassion8 North CarolinaMember Posts: 1,181
    Did the Chinese send you here to collect data? I have my suspicions that this website is a front for a secret society. ESPN.go.com, too, definitely!
    Jackad7
  • AllBrickAllBrick UKMember Posts: 1,490
    Another researching student? Do you know @Nick_Sperry? He's doing the exact same thing, weird huh.... Welcome to the forum.
  • mr_bennmr_benn United KingdomMember Posts: 914
    edited November 2016
    What's really very strange is that the 'I would be interested in interviewing a' paragraph at the bottom is letter for letter, space for space and capital for capital the same as the previous research post.

What an incredible coincidence!
  • skehresskehres Chicago, ILMember Posts: 2
    Hi guys, Yes Nick Sperry and I are working together in the same group researching Brickset.com. We both need three interviews each. I would really appreciate your guys' help! If you're interested, we can set up a Skype interview sometime this week. Thank you!
  • HugeYellowBrickHugeYellowBrick At my PCMember Posts: 496
    Why choose Brickset?

AllBrickJackad7