Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

jarom_moroni: Fellow Bricksetters!

jarom_moronijarom_moroni Member Posts: 10
edited May 2011 in Introduce yourself
Hello fellow bricksetters! My name is Jarom, and I live in Idaho. I run a bricklink store called Enter the Brick. Currently trying to get out of the parts business as I've just gotten on with LEGO as an Independent Dealer.

I've been playing with LEGO since I was 11. I shattered my hip and couldn't be mobile. LEGO saved my sanity. Well, most of it. I collected all the old castle sets but gave them all away to some kids at my church when I moved out of my parents house. It's taken years to rebuild that collection. I'm proud to say that I now own every single castle set from the 80's and 90's that is connectable. There was that great period when they were designing castles that could attach to others. LEGO should do that again!

LEGO is a hobby and a business for me. It's been providing a living for my family (my wife and 3 sons) while I've been going to college in Rexburg, ID. I'm happy to say that I have a son who learned to properly read LEGO instructions at just 4 years old. I try to start em early.