Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

Star Wars moc/ideas build

was thinking of maybe building 2 ewok villages and combining them was hoping somebody has done it before so I can have a look? Or just ideas really for other Star Wars sets as want a nice fair size display piece and the 10179 is out of my reach 

Comments

• natro220natro220 USAMember Posts: 540
    I have a three table setup in my lego room.  After I get sick of my city, I intend to do displays for Tattooine, Hoth and (possibly) Endor.  Hoth seems obvious for mocing as the most recent sets haven't done the scene justice.  A good mountain build would be necessary over the base.

With Tattoine you could make an awesome cantina.  Endor would be cool with multiple Ewok villages, and the rest of the Endor forest is begging to be moced too.

thats just my thoughts of course. I tend to favor locations over ships and vehicles.
    lando
  • natro220natro220 USAMember Posts: 540
    edited October 2016
  • landolando Member Posts: 97
    natro220 said:
    I have a three table setup in my lego room.  After I get sick of my city, I intend to do displays for Tattooine, Hoth and (possibly) Endor.  Hoth seems obvious for mocing as the most recent sets haven't done the scene justice.  A good mountain build would be necessary over the base.

With Tattoine you could make an awesome cantina.  Endor would be cool with multiple Ewok villages, and the rest of the Endor forest is begging to be moced too.

thats just my thoughts of course. I tend to favor locations over ships and vehicles.
    Sounds like a good idea. Don't really no where to start. The ewok village would prob what I would go for